Graduation

"Happy graduation Heeseung!" Mingyue hugged her boyfriend, handing him flowers along with his parents.

Haewon and Hajoon cancelled one of their business trips just for Heeseung, he couldn't express how happy he was that he gets to celebrate his graduation day with his parents, his girlfriend and his friends. It was absolutely perfect.

People kept coming up to Heeseung to ask him for a picture, he tried to refuse but Mingyue wouldn't allow that. "Go take lots of pictures with your classmates. When you're older you can tell stories and show pictures." Mingyue reasoned.

Heeseung hummed, but he really didn't want to leave Mingyue alone.

"Don't worry Heeseung, Mingyue's got us~" Haewon said.

"Oh yeah, because that's reassuring." He remarked jokingly.

"Mingyue, if Heeseung doesn't treat you well, I'm only one call away. I will punch him through the phone." Haewon said.

Mingyue couldn't help but think how different life was going to be now that she would be stuck in high school without Heeseung. The thought of them separating scared her, she didn't want to lose him.

When he walked back up to her, she wore a bright smile so nothing would look wrong.

"I'm ready to go when you are," Heeseung said.

Mingyue held his hand, swinging their arms back and forth, as they started making their way out of the school. When she glanced up at him, her heart fluttered and ached simultaneously.

"Mingyue?"

"Yeah?"

"If stares could kill, I wouldn't mind being taken out by you~" He winked.

Her face turned slightly pink as she realized she had been staring at him. She muttered a quick sorry before looking ahead again.

He chuckled and stopped walking, pulling her back with their still intertwined hands. She fell into his embrace as he held her in place to keep her from falling.

"You know I don't mind–" He began to say before she playfully slapped his shoulder and started dragging him to keep walking.

"Heeseung, we have a full schedule today," Mingyue wined trying to keep him moving.

"We only have dinner with my parents planned?"

"Nope. Not quite all. Let's go! I'll race you to the car?"

"What do I get if I win?"

"Nothing, because you won't win." Mingyue started sprinting to Heeseung's car. He jogged behind her, laughing at how hard she was trying.

"Having fun there?" He mused.

"The time of my life–" she huffed in between breathes.

Heeseung let her win because he knew how competitive she was. Mingyue didn't really pay attention to if he let her won because in the end she was the winner anyways.

"So where did you say we were going?" Heeseung asked.

"I didn't say– can I drive there?" She asked.

"You know how to drive?"

"Kinda?"

"Reassuring," He said sarcastically, but he eventually gave into her puppy eyes. To his surprise, even though it shouldn't have been, Mingyue was a pretty good driver.

She drove down streets that he's not very familiar with so he was just trusting that she knew where to go. It took about a half an hour for them to get to their destination, but they made it in once piece.

"Mingyue? Why are we here?" He asked in shock.

"You'll see. Let's go." She took his hand once more and pulled him into the intimidating building.

Waiting inside were all of their inner circle friends and family, balloons and streamers decorated the practice room they were in.

"We have big news." Jay started off saying.

"All of us have submitted applications and all of us got accepted!" Ni-ki said.

"We also submitted yours too, they loved it." Jake smiled at Heeseung.

Hajoon and Haewon were smiling at their son, originally they didn't want him to become a KPOP idol, but they saw his passion for music and dancing. He even managed to be the first in his class too.

"Any you're okay with this?" He asked his parents, both of them nodded in approval.

Heeseung hugged them with a huge smile on his face, Haewon whispered in his ear, "you should think your girlfriend, she was the one who really convinced us."

"So does that make us all trainees?" Heeseung asked.

A friendly looking man walked into the room, hearing the question on his way in. "Yes, as of tomorrow, you are all officially trainees. And, I know this is rare, but I've looked over all of the applications and I want you all in the same group."

They all smiled, this was so much better than they were expecting. They profusely thanked the man for his generosity in letting them debut together. Perhaps they could even suggest their band name to be Enhypen?

To finish off Heeseung's graduation, Hajoon, Haewon, Heeseung and Mingyue went out to eat at Heeseung's favorite restaurant. Afterwards, Heeseung and Mingyue ended up going back to the Lee's house to watch some movies.

"I heard that you were the one to convince my parents to allow me to be a trainee?"

"I didn't do much, only a little push." She joked.

He pulled her in for a hug, they stayed like that for a while until he spoke up. "Thank you, really. It's always been my dream to become an Idol..."

"I will support you with whatever you want." She stared into his eyes that had a sparkle of light in them. The rest of the night they spent cuddling in Heeseung's room, watching movies on his laptop.

Haewon peeked her head in for a moment, to see what Heeseung was up to, but when he saw Mingyue her smile widened. She quickly snapped a picture of the adorable sight and quietly closed the door.

Haewon couldn't deny that she enjoyed Mingyue a lot more than Heeseung's ex girlfriend Jangmi. The mother simply couldn't stand that brat, she was always entitled to everything it made Haewon sick.

She went back to her husband, showing him the picture she just took. He was happy that his wife and son were happy.