~Part 3~

Jk:- Is this the English classroom?
Y/N:- Ah.. fuck... yes it is...
*he didn't even asked if i wanted him next to me, he just sat! How annoying of him!*
Jk:- Hey I guess it's alright to sit with you?
*I just rolled my eyes and looked away. Suddenly Jungkook grabbed my face from my cheeks with just one of his hands, make me face him and said..*
Jk:- •whispering• Focus on class when the teacher's in!
*I put down his hand and looked at the teacher, while i was blushing and i didn't know it* Jk:- •whispers• You became a little red..
Y/N:- •whispers• Just a little?
Jk:- •whispers• A lot...
*I wore my jacket and then my jacket's hood*
*Jk POV*
*I was wondering why were her cheeks red.. maybe she's cold? maybe she got shy? what if she likes me..? No Jungkook! Focus on the lesson and not... Y/N...*
*Y/N POV*
*He's looking at me too much.. what's happening with him anyway? Well... i guess i'll never know... After some time the bell rang and ran out to find Chai Lee*
Y/N:- CHAI LEE!!
Chai:- Yes?
Y/N:- Have you seen Tae? I thought you both had sience!
Chai:- No we didn't, but he went at the bathroom-
Y/N:- THANKS BYE!
Chai:- Weird..
*I was waiting him out if the boys restroom. When the door opened, I saw a hand, that i thought it was Tae's, i grabbed him, not knowing he's not Tae, and went somewhere to talk. I started..*
Y/N:- Tae you wouldn't believe what-
Jk:- I'm not Tae-
Y/N:- YOU IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN?! UGH!
*I rushed back where i was before and waited for Taehyung*