~Part 21~

*He left... I don't know if Taehyung actually did that, but I think he did cause he's not that kind of person who wouldn't. The moment he left he called me. I was about to pick up but Jungkook picked it up*
*Jk POV*
•picks up•
Tae:- Y/N... I don't think I wanna be Jungkook's friend anymore...
Jk:- You shouldn't have called Y/N to tell her this...
Tae:- J-Jung... Kook...
Jk:- Yes?
Tae:- That's means that...
Jk:- Yes... Unfortunately... Sorry Taehyung but when I want a girl, I get her. You didn't know it, now you do!
Y/N:- J-Jungkook! Don't talk to him like that! And who told you I let you pick up and talk to him?!
•hung up•
Jk:- He hung up! Happy?!
Y/N:- No I'm not! You made him not feel well! Now he won't talk to me! And now I'm upset too!
Jk:- Want me to calm you down...?
Y/N:- NO I-
*He continued to do what he was doing before. I was still mad at him but I was also enjoying what he was doing*
Y/N:- Jungkook-ah... Fuck you...
Jk:- Wrong... The correct is "fuck me"
Y/N:- Shut the fuck up...
*He went just once into me really hard and fast*
Y/N:- AH! That hurt you mor-
*He did it again*
Y/N:- Aish! You-
*And, yeah, again*
Y/N:- Aish! Stop it! You hurting me!
*He got off me and wore his boxers and then glared at me... How dare he...*
Y/N:- Oi! I should be the one mad, not you!
*He turned around and got closer to me. We were so close I got scared*
Jk:- Look into the past, not really long, and maybe you'll understand why am I mad.
*And he left. Gosh he's so scary when he wants to... I wore my clothes and when I was about to leave Jungkook said*
Jk:- Ohh no... You ain't going anywhere!
*I gulped knowing I was in trouble*
Jk:- Until you explain to me...
Y/N:- E-explain wh-what?
*That glare again was at his face but with a small smirk...*
Jk:- Tell me the reason you think I am mad...
*I gulped again... I was so scared*
Y/N:- If I do... will you hurt me...?
Jk:- Of course not! What am I to hurt you?
*I felt a little relieved but I was still scared. I went to sit next to Jungkook, cause he was telling me to by patting his hand on the couch*
Y/N:- Uhm... I th-think...
Jk:- Y/N, relax, I'm not a pedophile or something...
*I took some deep breaths and I relaxed*
Y/N:- It's because of my hickey, isn't it?
Jk:- And...?
Y/N:- The time you caught me kissing with... Taehyung...
Jk:- Yes... but you should say something to Taehyung too, shouldn't you?
Y/N:- Yeah... I prefer to go talk to him face to face... Can I?
Jk:- Yes... go...
*I left after giving Jungkook a kiss. My way was for Taehyung's house. When I got there I did the code and got in. I saw Taehyung nowhere. I went in his room, but he wasn't there. I saw the door of his closet half closed... I went in there and I saw him looking at our photos we took together. He got his face up and looked at me. He was crying*
Tae:- Y/N... Please leave...
Y/N:- Not until you let me explain!
Tae:- Y/N I SAID LEAVE!
Y/N:- AND I SAID NOT UNTIL I EXPLAIN!
Tae:- Fine! Explain the shit you have to explain!
*I dragged him out of the closet and made him sit on the bed*
Y/N:- Remember that time I went to a club? That time I first wore a mini black dress?
Tae:- Yeah...
Y/N:- I felt uncomfortable around Jungkook, cause he was looking too much... And... I went to drink to forget him a little... but... we ended up at his house...
Tae:- Doing what I think you were doing?
Y/N:- Yeahh... and... then we did it once again... and now I don't know if he really feels something about me... but I think I do... That's why I told you to stop doing these stuff... cause I was afraid to hurt you...
Tae:- You already did...
Y/N:- That's why I came here! To say millions of sorries until you forget me! I know what i did is unforgivable, but I beg you, forgive me... I will do anything...
Tae:- Stay away from Jungkook... not forever, at least a month. If you can't, don't look at him, don't talk to him. Please...
Y/N:- Okay... I will... today will be the last day I see him...
———————————————————————————
(804 😱)