~Part 13~

*Jk POV*
*I called Taehyung, and the second his phone started ringing he picked it up*
Tae:- Jungkook I think Y/N is lost. She's not at Chai Lee's house, neither to hers, do you maybe know where she is?
Jk:- She was really drunk last night and when i left i saw her walking in circles... so I took her home, AFTER you came. So she's with me she's alright, don't worry
Tae:- Oh phew, great... I'm coming by your house to pick her up!
Jk:- No no it's al-
•taehyung ended the call•
*Now i also have to get ready... I got in my room took a pair of boxers, a shirt and some pants*
Y/N:- Why are you coming in like this?!
Jk:- Just to know taehyung's coming to pick you up he didn't let me finish...
Y/N:- Oh it's alright. So... See you tomorrow at school...
Jk:- Could you get out and wait Taehyung to come?
Y/N:- Yeah...
*Y/N POV*
*I went outside and sat on the couch when the door knocked... i'll go open*
Y/N:- TAEHYUNG!!! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR YESTERDAY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING I WAS SO DRUNK AND-
Tae:- Shhh now princess! You're ok, i'm ok, we're both ok! So let's go to your mom, and change clothes and take- •sniffs my hair• have you done a bath?
Y/N:- Yeah... I asked Jungkook if I can... you know i hate smelling bad!
Tae:- Oh... alright... thanks jk for taking care of my girl- i mean, my bestie...
Jk:- Yeah ur welcome...
Tae:- So you both back again?
Y/N:- Yeah, but we're just friends with him! Nothing more!
*I turned back and looked at Jungkook*
Y/N:- Thanks for helping me...
Jk:- I always help friends!
Tae:- Okay let's go now! Thanks again Jk bro!
Jk:- No problem...
*Y/N POV*
*We went back to my house and hugged my mom saying sorry, and then went to change*
Y/N:- Can I go out? This time i will come home! I promise!
Mom:- ...Okay, but Taehyung darling i want her here from 14:00 here!
Tae:- I promise Hee Sia-Na that i will get her here 5 minutes earlier!
Mom:- Have fun! Oh and if you want you can join us at lunch!
Tae:- Okay Sia-Na!
*We went outside, we were walking all along the park, the centre of Seoul, and lots of more places in Seoul. We got back for lunch, and we saw my mom...*
Y/N:- MOM?!
Mom:- Yes darling
Y/N:- What is HE doing here?
Tae:- How did you know Y/N lived here...?
Jk:- Oh i didn't. I helped your mom Y/N cause her bags were torned.
Y/N:- What bags?
Mom:- I went shopping... I needed some things... So you know mister Jeon?
Y/N:- ...I'll go to my room...
*I went to my room and i couldn't believe what happened... Now he knows where i live too...*
Tae:- Everything alright Y/N?
Y/N:- Yeah...
Tae:- You sure?
Y/N:- Yes... let's go eat
———————————————————————————
My biggest chapter until now lol🥹