~Part 22~

*Y/N POV*
*I left and went back home. I texted Jungkook I don't wanna see him and talk to him for a month. Just a break. Then I laid on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Then Jungkook called me face time. I picked up*
•picks up•
Y/N:- I told you I-
*I was about to drink water and I choked myself with it when I saw him shirtless with his black Calvin Klein boxers. He got his face to the camera and he saw me choking*
Jk:- Sorry... I didn't meant to choke you... that way...
Y/N:- *coughs* What do you mean not that way...?
*He stood up again put his hands on his dick and laid down again. Then I realised what he meant*
Y/N:- Jungkook... Taehyung... told me to stop talking to you for a month
Jk:- Oh I know Taehyung did... The problem is... will you withstand it?
Y/N:- Of course I will...!
Jk:- If you say so... I will send you a voice message... You'll need it...
•hangs up•
*What does he mean I will need it...?*
Mom:- Y/N? Everything alright?
Y/N:- Yeah... I just swallowed crookedly the water I was drinking...
Mom:- Okay... I'll go back to sleep... Goodnight darling!
Y/N:- Night mom...
~Skip Time a week later~
*Oh god Jungkook was right... I can't withstand it... It's so hard... Wait... Wait wait wait that voice message he told me I will need! I was scared to press the play button... The voice message was 1 minute and 32 seconds long... I pressed the play button and I heard Jungkook*
•voice message•
Jk:- Y/N... If you listen this it means you need my affection... So I will give it to you... but only by talking... I will also need your hand's help... Close your eyes... and imagine I'm on you... and I have my hands on your body... moving them around... while slowly getting them lower... from your stomach... to your belly... and then... down there... I start rubbing it slowly... *sighs* I put one of my fingers in your special hole... starting going that one finger around... and then... I put one more finger... I go these two fingers around... while satisfying you... Mmh... Do you like it... Y/N...?
•end of voice message•
*I did everything Jungkook was telling me he was doing in the voice message*
Y/N:- Yes... yes I do...
*The voice message ended but I still continued when I left from the paradise I was imagining...*
Y/N:- Oh fuck... I think I need more of these...
*I called him with a normal call. He picked up in seconds*
•picks up•
Jk:- Missed me already?
Y/N:- I need more of these voice messages...
Jk:- You can hear it again and again, but if you want so!
Y/N:- W-wait!
Jk:- Hm?
Y/N:- Delete our chat and make one more account, a fake one, and send me the voice messages from there
Jk:- Alright! But before I leave, quick question... You really heard the voice message?
Y/N:- Why do you think you can hear the water fall?
Jk:- Hah... alright see ya
•Hangs up•
*I went to my recent calls and deleted the ones with Jungkook, the one a week ago, and the one we did right now. I put my phone to charge and fell asleep*