~Part 32~

*Yng POV*
*We were both at the kitchen and we both were doing our coffees*
Yng:- So... How did you and Y/N met...?
Jk:- I... don't... wanna...
Yng:- Understand. But if I hear anything that you did to her and she is crying you're dead...
Jk:- We'll see who will be dead first!
*He done his coffee, opened the TV and watched peacefully. He did not just said this... I'm scared...*
Aemin:- And then we will go over to my place, watch movies, and-
Jk:- Y/N come here for a little...
*She went there and I was just looking at him*
Jk:- Here's some money if you need anything call me okay mommy- I mean, baby...
*The moment he called her mommy... she turned into a tomato... she shook her head agreeing and got out with that girl. We had a really awkward silence there. We didn't have to talk about anything*
Jk:- Uh... I know that's a bit too much to ask, but how did your mother and your father break up?
Yng:- He just started saying "no... it can't be" and stuff like that, took a divorce and left, with me. He didn't want any other girls in the family I guess.
Jk:- That's sad...
Yng:- I heard your mother died... I'm sorry, really.
Jk:- It's okay, I just... the sad thing is I don't know how she died...
Yng:- Oh... Sorry if I made you uncomfortable...
*He didn't answered and we continued watching TV*
*Tae POV*
*I gotta rush and... find Y/N. Her house has opened lights, I hope Aemin didn't make it there before me... I knocked really fast and loud. Jungkook opened and behind him was Yoongi*
Tae:- Yoongi! Jungkook! Thank god! Y/N is here right?
Jk:- Uh... No...
*I froze*
Jk:- Why?
Tae:- Aemin... got here...
Jk:- That weird girl who calls my girlfriend "baby" and "darling"? Yes, she took her and left
*I felt like all the blood inside me was gone. She left... w-with Y/N...?*
Tae:- Oh god oh god! I gotta find them quickly! Who knows what will she do to her?!