~Part 14~

•At the table•
*I wanted to tease and play with him, but I couldn't. HE SAT RIGHT NEXT TO ME! And across us was Taehyung, with the face of jealousy, and my mom. Then I felt Jungkook's hand on my thigh.. I looked at him with an intense gaze. He looked at me and smirked a little*
Jk:- I better get going now. It was nice meeting you miss Hee!
Mom:- Oh it was nice meeting you too Jungkook! You can come anytime you want!
*I shocked my eyes and I was nodding to mom "no" cause I never know what will happen here*
Jk:- Okay, if you say so miss Hee! Good afternoon guys! Good afternoon to you too miss Hee!
Mom:- Goodbye Jungkook!
*He left, then i started complaining*
Y/N:- Mom no! Not anytime he wants! Gosh this won't have a good ending...
Mom:- Why what's the matter with him? He's such a nice guy! He could be your boyfriend! After Taehyung of course...
*I stood up and side eyed her. Then I went into my room and laid down to my bed*
*Tae POV*
*If they became friends why doesn't she want him at her house? Maybe they fought? I'll go see her...*
Tae:- Knock Knock! Could you tell your bestie what happened?
Y/N:- ...
Tae:- Cmon Y/N! I'm waiting
*She stood up and then sat on the bed*
Y/N:- You won't understand...
Tae:- You fought with Jk?
*Y/N POV*
*I thought he found out what happened... Thank hod he didn't*
Y/N:- Yeah... But it's for a stupid reason... I'll go tell mom i'm fine.
Tae:- Wanna hang out? Just the two of us, nobody else!
Y/N:- Yeah sure. OH! I got an idea!
Tae:- Sleepover at mine?
Y/N:- You're in my mind!
~Skip time at the sleepover~
*Y/N POV*
Y/N:- I think this is gonna be the best sleepover we've ever had! Oh and quick question, is anyone else gonna be with us?
Tae:- Yeah! Chai will be and... yeah you know... Chai wanted him with us, after telling me 100 times...
Y/N:- Jungkook right? I knew it...
Tae:- Get ready...
*Taehyng opened the door*
Y/N:- Hi guys!!!!
Chai:- Ohhhh Y/N!!!!
Jk:- Hey Y/N!
*Y/N POV*
Y/N:- How are you guys?
Jk:- Great how 'bout you?
Y/N:- I'm also great... Ima go put my pijamas on.
Jk:- I think my phone is inside Taehyung's room can you bring it when you're ready?
Y/N:- Uhm... sure...
*Before I change, I put his phone under Taehyung's blanket that was on his bed. I think it has a camera... When i changed i took his phone, and got out*
Y/N:- Here's your phone!
Jk:- Thanks Y/N!