~Part 10~

•a little bit smut here•
———————————————————————————
*I closed her phone. Then she asked...*
Y/N:- Why did you take my phone?!
Jk:- Cause your mom's gonna kill you if she understands you're with another boy than your best friend Taehyung!
*Then she sat quietly mad. When we got to my house she was still mad... Ah fuck... I want her to sleep with me so bad...*
Y/N:- Nice house...
Jk:- Thanks baby
*I wanted to see her reaction*
Y/N:- Don't call me that!
Jk:- So you can call me "daddy" and I can't call you "baby"?
*She stayed silent. Then i went to sit next to her. She was side eyeing me with her hands crossed. Then out of nowhere she came and sat on me*
Y/N:- Want me to call you daddy again?
*she said with a small smirk. Then she started unbuttoning my shirt. I went to kiss her but-*
Y/N:- Nuh-uh! Say "Show me what you got, mommy~"
*She was really drunk. Not gonna lie, I was really enjoying it.*
Jk:- Show me what you got mommy~
Y/N:- Mmm~ Yeah that's what i'd love to hear my whole life~
*Her whole life? Hasn't she ever done "it" before? Anyway... I started kissing her while she was kissing me back. I stood up and while having her in my hands I was getting her to my bedroom without breaking the kiss. When we got to my bed i pushed her on it. I took my belt off and she just started giggling and then she said...*
Y/N:- I love looking at you undressing~
*I could say all day "she's really drunk" but i won't this time i just fell on her and started kissing her again, while i was trying to take her dress off. When i finally got her dress off, I was about to take her bra off too when...*
???:- Uhm... Jk? You here? The door was open and you forgot your wallet with me...