~Part 23~

~Skip Time, week 2~
*2 more fucking weeks... I can't live without him... Should I listen to the other voice message now? Better no... Maybe at night... Let's hang out with Taehyung today... I called him and he was a bit late to answer*
•picks up•
Tae:- Hey Y/N! Is there a problem?
Y/N:- No I just thought of hanging out with you today...
Tae:- Oh okay! What time?
Y/N:- Is it okay at 6 p.m. to come pick me up?
Tae:- Yeah sure! See ya at 6!
•hangs up•
*I went in front of my closet choosing what should I wear👇*

 to come pick me up?Tae:- Yeah sure! See ya at 6!•hangs up•*I went in front of my closet choosing what should I wear👇*

*I went to sit on the couch and wait for Taehyung. My mom wasn't at home, so I left a note. When the door knocked I opened and saw Taehyung*
Y/N:- Tae-Tae!
*I hugged him, and he hugged me back*
Tae:- Hey Y/N! How are you?
Y/N:- Good! Feeling in shape! How about you?
Tae:- I'm also good... Should we go?
Y/N:- Wait I forgot my keys!
*I went in my room took my keys and left with Taehyung. We were walking to the park close to my house. After talking and walking for about an hour I saw Jungkook sitting on a bench and crying... He was fine the previous time I talked to him... I told Taehyung that Jungkook was here and he just dragged me away from him*
Y/N:- Taehyung...
Tae:- Y/N... You promised me...
Y/N:- I know I promised... but he was crying... let me just give him a kiss and then we run to my house, okay? I promise! Nothing else! Just a kiss or maybe an "I love you" too!
Tae:- Fine... But promise me these 2 weeks... You won't talk to him no more!
Y/N:- Yes I promise!
*We were holding hands with Tae and he let go of mine. I went to Jungkook, patted his back, and when he stood up and saw me, he hugged me, but I pushed him back and gave him a kiss. I stopped and looked at him*
Y/N:- Jungkook... I love you so much... but I have to go...
Jk:- One more kiss... before you go...
*He gave me one more kiss and then I went back to Taehyung and walked to my house*
Tae:- Is he okay?
Y/N:- Yeah... He just misses me...
Tae:- I can see you can stay away from him...
Y/N:- HA! You think I don't cry at nights cause I miss him?
Tae:- You... you wha-?
Y/N:- Mhm. What you just heard is true!
Tae:- You guys are made for each other... I can't see you and him sad... I feel bad...
*He ran back to the park and shouted*
Tae:- JUNGKOOK-SSI!
*There was a silence for a little. Then he came and Taehyung told him something, I didn't know what, and Jungkook started running towards me. When he came he hugged me and cried*
Y/N:- J-Jungkook-
Jk:- I don't wanna hear anything right now... I just wanna hug you...
Y/N:- Okay... But... Not so... tightly-
*He stopped hugging me tightly and hugged me normally*
Y/N:- Oh god I couldn't breathe. Taehyung... You really let us see each other again?
Tae:- Well, no... but this week will be the last one you don't see each other... I got a bit jealous... sorry...
*Jungkook stopped hugging me, kissed my forehead and left. I was stunned to what I just heard...*
Y/N:- Thanks for the walk Taehyung... I'll see you some other day...
*And I went in my house, and when I did I threw my bag down and started shouting*
Y/N:- THIS SSIBAL SAEKKI DOESN'T LET ME SEE MY MAN! THAT'S AWFUL! WHO IS HE TO DO THAT ANYWAYS?!