~Part 26~

*Y/N POV*
Jk:- You thought I was asleep?
*I was really red like a tomato. Then Jungkook came on me and started kissing my lips, then my neck, then my chest, and when he was about to start kissing me lower, he looked at me, and his eyes were telling me everything...*
Y/N:- Just do it...
*And he started kissing me again... From my chest to my beasts. I was enjoying it... a little bit TOO much... when he came on my lips to kiss me again, he saw me and giggled*
Y/N:- Wh-why... are you laughing...?
Jk:- You have a little blood... under your nose...
*I wiped it with some paper towels I had on my cabinet next to my bed and wiped it. I don't know if i wiped it well, but I grabbed Jungkook head and put his lips on mine. He put his cold hands on my body. He was moving them around, when he got them lower, to my private place... he started rubbing softly there, and then put two of his fingers into my hole*
Y/N:- Mmh...
*He was moving his fingers around in there. He took his lips away from mine and started kissing my neck. He took his fingers out of me and he came closer to me*
Jk:- Can we...?
Y/N:- Can we... what...?
Jk:- You know...
Y/N:- No I don't...
*I was teasing him to see if he will say it*
Jk:- Something that we always do when we don't wear any clothes...
Y/N:- What do we do...? I don't know...
Jk:- Aish Y/N god dammit don't make me-
Y/N:- Make you what? Mad?
Jk:- Y/N... I know that you know what I'm talking about... just say yes or no...
Y/N:- I don't know! What do we do when we aren't wearing clothes?