~Part 36~

*Y/N POV*
*When we got to Taehyung's house, I rushed to get inside to see how my best friend is. When I got in and went to his room, I saw him laying and drinking tea*
Y/N:- Oh my baby boy!
*He smiled. He's so cute when he wants to! I went sat next to him and caressed his hair*
Y/N:- Are you okay?
*He did a thumbs up*
Y/N:- Why aren't you talking? Your throat hurts?
*He shook his head agreeing*
Y/N:- Wait!
*I went to the kitchen, where he had his small pharmacy, not real pharmacy but anyways, and took the eucalyptus cream and went back to his room*
Y/N:- Take your shirt off!
*He shocked, shook his head disagreeing and he pointed at Jungkook*
Y/N:- No you dirty minded I wanna put some cream on you!
*He did the "Ahhh! I didn't know" face and took his shirt off. I got on him and I felt Jungkook looking at me deadly. I put the cream on Taehyung, patted his head and hot off him*
Y/N:- I hope you get better soon! I'll go get you a throat candy...
*I went and searched his house for these candies. When I found I got back I gave it to Taehyung. When I gave it to Taehyung, Jungkook started coughing*
Y/N:- Don't tell me you're sick too!
Jk:- *cough* No I'm not, I'm just coughing!
Y/N:- You can't cough for no reason! Aish I hope you're not cause if you are I will only be with Chai Lee and Jimin!
Jk:- Doesn't look you have a bad time with him... He can also get you home!
*So that's why he didn't talk...*
Y/N:- Looks like someone's jealous~
*He coughed for a little and then he stopped*
Jk:- No I'm not!
Y/N:- Doesn't seem so! Anyway, I gotta go STUDY SOMEONE...
*I was looking at Taehyung and then I turned my head and looked at Jungkook*
Y/N:- So yeah... OH WAIT! Because you will surely need something, why don't we do the lesson here, with you?
Jk:- WHAT?! No!