~Part 41~

Y/N:- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! WEAR THE SCHOOL UNIFORM AND PACK YOUR THINGS COME ON!!!
*He put his whole food into his mouth and ran to dress up. When he came wearing the uniform he went upstairs. The moment he came back running, he rushed to put the books he got from upstairs into his bag. When he was done we both went downstairs and got on his motorcycle. He turned it on and went to my house. I got inside from my bedroom's window. I got inside, packed my stuff, wore my uniform and the moment i was about to leave from the window i stopped. I was only wearing a skirt...*
Jk:- Y/N come on! We're gonna be late!
Y/N:- But I'm wearing a skirt!
Jk:- No one's around, get down!
*I got down and when I turned around I saw Jungkook biting his lips... and Jimin a bit more away having his sunglasses down*
Y/N:- You said no one's around!
Jk:- But no one's ar-
*He turned around and saw Jimin. Jimin did that he saw nothing*
Jk:- Get on
*I got on the motorcycle and before leaving, Jungkook went to Jimin and said*
Jk:- We will talk about this after school... understand...?
*Jimin gulped and we left. When we got to school everyone was looking at us*
???:- Yo you got a little late is it because you had 10 rounds with your girl?
*And he started laughing with his two friends*
Jk:- At least I have one!
*Then that dude's two friends started laughing more.  He put his hand on my shoulders and we left. We went in our class, thank god this time was the time we were writing the test*
Jk:- So close to losing our test!
Y/N:- Yeah... I-
Teacher:- Mister Jeon and miss Min...
*We both gulped*
Teacher:- Why weren't you here the first two hours?
Jk:- I slept a little bit too much
Y/N:- My grandmother died.
*He looked at me in shock*
Teacher:- Oh... That's bad... Sorry for your loss...
Y/N:- Thank you...
Teacher:- Jungkook this is the last time I let you get in class!
Jk:- Fine...
*And when we sat down, he gave us the paper*
Y/N:- Easy! Good luck!
*We both started writing. In about 30 minutes Jungkook finished first. Then I finished too and sat on my seat waiting for the teacher to tell us if we will wait or go outside. When all of our classmates finished the tests the bell rang. All the students got out but me and Jungkook stayed in class. He held me to stay inside. He then, while holding my hand, got me where the teachers are, and showed me the board*
Jk:- Wouldn't I be a nice teacher?
Y/N:- Students will be distracted by your handsomeness!
Jk:- Haha! But you already are, aren't you?
*I was standing next to him and he just grabbed me by my thighs and put me on the teacher's desk*
Y/N:- Jungkook... This ain't home this is school...
Jk:- So what? We won't do anything... Just kisses...
*And he started kissing me. Kissing and hope they won't caught us. He was kissing me with so much passion I forgot everything around me. He went lower, on my neck. Then he unbuttoned my shirt a little and started kissing my chest*
Y/N:- Mmmh~
*Damn it... can't he stop kissing with this much passion?! I was lost in his kisses but I understood he was slowly taking off my underwear. I didn't stop him but when he took them off, he was about to open his pants but...*