~Part 19~

*Y/N POV*
*We focused on our lesson and then the bell rang for outside. Everyone stood up and left the classroom. I went to find Chai Lee to talk*
~Skip Time after school~
*The moment I left school and stepped out of it, I saw Jungkook honking at me with a car more expensive than both my kidneys cost*
Jk:- Y/N! Get in!
*Taehyung, who was right behind me had his jaw dropped on the floor. I looked at him cause I didn't know what to do...*
Tae:- You... you can go...
*I got in the car and Jungkook left. When he was close to my house, the moment he got there, he skipped it*
Y/N:- What are you doing?! My house is there!
Jk:- Who told you we are going to YOUR house?
*I was shocked... Is this called kidnapping? I don't really know... We went outside of his house and i didn't got out of the car. I stayed in there*
Jk:- Aren't you gonna get off?
Y/N:- Not until you get me home!
Jk:- Fine... If you don't want in my house... no one can see us in the car too...
*Wait what does he mean by saying that?*
Jk:- So... Are you ready?
Y/N:- F-for wh-what...?
*He started kissing me... that passion... I haven't felt it since that day we went at his house when I was drunk... We were kissing, with so much passion, that we started undressing. But then I remembered I have to go home too. I pushed him away from me softly*
Y/N:- I gotta go home Jungkook...
*He sat on the driver's seat, put the key in the keyhole and stopped there. He was looking there for some minutes and he bit his lips. Then he turned the car on and started his way for my house. When we got to my house, I got off the car, but he shouted*
Jk:- Y/N! Come here for a little!
*I went there and bent down to face him. I saw him looking at my tits so I asked him*
Y/N:- What do you want?!
Jk:- Stop bending and turn around...
*I did what he asked and he just slapped my but and left*
Y/N:- Aish! You ssibal saekkieyo!
*I went in my house and saw mom waiting for me*
Mom:- Oh thank god! Where have you been?!
Y/N:- Sorry mom, a kid needed help!
Mom:- Next time tell me! I was afraid you were kidnapped!
Y/N:- Okay, sorry! It was my fault!
*I went to my room to change and when I changed I got out and saw our table full of foods!*
Y/N:- Mom! Did you make these all?!
Mom:- Yes darling! I made them just for you!
Y/N:- Thank you mom!