~Part 17~

*Jk POV*
*Aish... Stop thinking of Y/N god dammit! I was looking around and I saw Y/N's lipstick... I opened it and smelled it*
Jk:- So that's why her lips smelled so nice...
*I called Y/N but she didn't pick up. I remembered she also has an iPhone so I can locate her. She's at Taehyung's house... I went to Taehyung's house and when I was about to knock I saw the door open. Oh god I hope they're not doing what I think they do... I came inside and saw the house. It's kinda small... I searched Y/N and Taehyung everywhere when I saw a closed door. I knocked and got in and saw Y/N and Taehyung...*
Jk:- S-sorry if I'm interrupting... Y/N... You forgot your lipstick at my house...
*I gave it to her and left with tears on my face... She told me she doesn't love him anymore...*
*Tae POV*
*How did he get inside? What Y/N's lipstick was doing at Jungkook's house?*
Tae:- Y/N...
Y/N:- It's really not what you think... I can really explain...
Tae:- Y/N... I hope you did nothing more with him than you did with me...
Y/N:- No I haven't! I swear! I really love you more than anyone!
Tae:- I will believe you... Wanna continue or should I get you home?
Y/N:- You know what...? Just a little more...
*She came on me and started kissing me. Then when I turned her around we also laid on the bed and now I was on her. I started kissing her neck, so much, that I made her a hickey there*
Y/N:- Taehyung-ah! My mom will see this and kill me!
Tae:- Not if you hide it with your long hair...
Y/N:- I think I should better go home... before you make more hickeys on me!
Tae:- Haha! Understood, I let you go. Want me to get you home?
Y/N:- Yea please!
*We left from my house and went in the car. I was driving her to her house. When we got there, she gave me a quick kiss and said*
Y/N:- Bye Taehyung! I will remember this!
*And she pointed at her hickey. I laughed and waved at her. Then I left and got back to my apartment*