~Part 28~

*Y/N POV*
*I woke up and my head hurt so much*
Mom:- Wakey wakey! Good morning to both! I made you breakfast, but I have to go, my job interview is in half an hour!
Y/N:- Mm... Okay mom bye...
*She left and I stood up, wore my pijamas and before I leave I saw Jungkook looking at me while biting his lips*
Y/N:- What...?
Jk:- Oh nothing...
*I left and went on the table to eat. Jungkook came from behind*
Jk:- Is the food nice?
Y/N:- Mmh! No! Let me eat it all and you make for yourself something else!
*I was joking. He laughed. Oh that smile... it makes me fall in love! He sat next to me and also ate. With the first bite he took he did that he was disgusted*
Jk:- Ew! You were right!
Y/N:- Haha! See?
Jk:- That's the reason I should eat you...
*And he winked at me. He was about to kiss me when the doorbell rang*
Y/N:- *stuffed mouth* Could you go get it?
Jk:- Yeah...
*He opened the door and Taehyung gave him some flowers. But what is Taehyung doing here?*
Tae:- Y/N I understood the mistake I made and- Oh... it's you Jungkook... is Y/N here?
Jk:- Yeah but she's eating... She can hear you...
Tae:- Y/N! I'm sorry! I did a huge mistake...
*Should I forgive him or not...? I stood up went to the door and hugged him*
Y/N:- This is the last time I forgive you... and the first one too...
*He hugged me tightly*
Tae:- Thank you thank you thank you! I promise I won't do anything like that again...