~Part 40~

*Jk POV*
*I was on my bed crying all alone. I didn't smoked once these days Y/N broke up with me. The door started knocking really much, I didn't gave attention. Then the one who was knocking said*
???:- If you don't open, I will open the door myself!
*Still not giving a damn. I couldn't understand who was. They got in but I was still laying on my bed crying. I heard them coming in my room. When they did, I heard a voice I knew so well*
???:- Jungkook...
*I stood up, with tears in my eyes. It was Y/N. She came back... She ran with tears, jumped and hugged me*

*And we both were crying*Jk:- Y/N-ah! I'm so sorry I-Y/N:- No

Jk:- Y/N-ah! I'm so sorry I-
Y/N:- No... No Jungkook... It's my fault... I should had let you explain that day... I am so so sorry...
Jk:- It's okay Y/N... I will always forgive you...
*And we kissed. We kissed until we couldn't breathe*
Y/N:- I'm so sorry Jungkook...
Jk:- It's okay, we said that! Stop saying sorry, you know I have forgiven you!
*She kissed me and then stopped. Then I kissed her again and our kisses were passionately. I put her on the bed and started kissing her again. We slowly removed each other's clothes, and when we were both naked, I grabbed the protection from my bedside cabinet, wore it and got into her. I didn't stopped kissing her. I missed her so bad... I even cried a little. She stopped me from kissing her and she said*
Y/N:- I should've been the one crying...
*She... she did missed me too...*
Y/N:- J-Jungkook...?
Jk:- Yeah...?
Y/N:- Was... that all true... when we... called you...?
Jk:- Yeah... it was...
*She didn't said anything else, she just grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. Finally, we love each other again!*
~Skip Time, an hour later~
*We were both lying on the bed. I was looking at her and she was looking at me*
Jk:- Wanna go for round 3?
Y/N:- Oh Jungkook no! I can stay here as long as you want, but not three god damn times!
Jk:- You could just say no I'd understand it...
Y/N:- I'm tired...
Jk:- Me too...
*I hugged her and closed my eyes*
Jk:- Goodnight Y/N baby...
*She fell asleep already... she's so cute!*
~Next Day~
*Y/N POV*
*I woke up and saw Jungkook nowhere. I wore some clothes and got outside of his bedroom, and in that time, I saw him cooking on the kitchen*
Jk:- Good morning! How did you sleep?
*He's acting like nothing happened yesterday...*
Y/N:- My sleep was fine... What are you cooking?
Jk:- Some fried eggs for us!
Y/N:- Mhm... Great...
*Then I went and sat on the table. I was waiting for Jungkook to come. When he came and sat down, we both started eating. There was a really awkward silence. We both weren't talking. Then, I asked him*
Y/N:- So... You were talking about a trip somewhere with the school, weren't you?
Jk:- Yeah... We still don't know where to do it...
Y/N:- Oh... How about an island, like Maui?
Jk:- I was thinking of going on an island too! But not Maui... it will cost a lot... I was thinking of some islands close to us...
Y/N:- Maybe Jeju?
Jk:- Yes!! Great idea Y/N!
*I sat and started thinking...*
Y/N:- Jungkook what day is it today?
Jk:- I don't know... let me check-
*He checked and shocked*
Jk:- IT'S FRIDAY
Y/N:- Oh alright we can stay-
Jk:- NO WE CAN'T WE'RE WRITING A TEST!!
Y/N:- OH SHIT!