~Part 44~

~Skip Time, Some Years Later~
*Author POV*
*After Jungkook and Y/N were working and doing lot of stuff together. They were living happily. But one day, Y/N was thinking of something...*
*Y/N POV*
*I should talk about it to Jungkook... we've been together for years... we're also married so...*
Y/N:- Jungkook?
Jk:- Yes darling?
Y/N:- What would you think of a baby?
*He was so excited when he heard it. I saw him raising ha smile and it was so big*
Jk:- You're pregnant?!
Y/N:- No silly! I'm thinking of doing one with you...
Jk:- Even better!
*He did not... just say that...*
~Skip Tome, some days later~
*Y/N POV*
*I'm right outside Jungkook's office and I really needed him right now... I knocked the door and he answered saying*
Jk:- Come in
*I started going closer to him slowly*
Y/N:- Jungkook-ah~
Jk:- Hm...?
*When I got next to him, I went on him*
Y/N:- You know how much I love you~?
Jk:- Y/N, I know you need me right now, but I have much more work to do and I'm really tired... We will do anything you want when I get home, okay? If you're done, go home and wait for me...
*I stood up understanding his problem and got home... Oh god I don't wanna start again doing it alone! I was on my way home. The Taehyung called me*
•Picks Up•
Y/N:- Yes babe- I meant- Sorry
Tae:- It's alright, totally understandable, but I think Jimin likes your brother!
Y/N:- Eh? Well, I don't know, but I don't think my brother is gay
*Then I heard Jimin from Taehyung's phone at the background*
Jm:- Did you tell her about kitty?!
Tae:- No I didn't!
Y/N:- So kitty is his code name? Wow
Jm:- YOU TOLD HER!
Tae:- NO I DID-
•Hangs Up•
*Pft, he's totally dead now. And I will be dead too while I will be waiting for Jungkook to come home. When I finally got home, I wore my pyjama dress and started doing stuff around*
*Jk POV*
*Finally I'm done... I can go home... See Y/N...! When I got home I saw Y/N cooking while wearing a dress*
Jk:- Are you going somewhere?
Y/N:- No... why?
Jk:- Why are you wearing a dress...?
Y/N:- It's pyjamas...
Jk:- Oh... Nice... Easier way for me to get in...
Y/N:- You wha-
Jk:- Oh nothing... I'll go change...
*I got in the room and started changing*
*Y/N POV*
*I stopped cooking. I closed the kitchen and went in the room and saw Jungkook without a shirt. I didn't said anything and we were just looking at each other*
Jk:- I'm shirtless and you're speechless...
*I still didn't talk. He came closer to me. He grabbed me by my waist and touched my body to his. He started kissing me, then got me in his arms by my thighs and got me on the bed. We started slowly undressing. After we were both naked, he got into me slowly. He was going in and out slowly. I was huffing the whole time*
~Some hours later~
*Jk POV*
*We were lying down on the bed. I was looking at her and caressing her hair*
Jk:- Y/N-ah...
Y/N:- Hm...?
Jk:- I really... really love you...
Y/N:- Me too...
*And then... we both slept*