~Part 42~

*Y/N POV*
*He took my underwear off, he was about to open his pants but a teacher came inside so he hid my underwear behind him when he turned around*
Teacher:- What are you guys doing here?!
Jk:- Oh nothing... Just talking...
Teacher:- Get out and talk outside!
*We got out. Thank god my skirt wasn't very short. I made him bent a little and then I whispered*
Y/N:- •whispering• My underwear!
Jk:- •whispering• Yeah what?
Y/N:- •whispering• Give them to me!
*He looked at it and I could see from his face he didn't want to give them to me. I just grabbed it and went on the toilets to wear them*
???:- Oh, woah! Y/N ain't wearing pan-
*Jung kook covered his mouth and I ran on the toilet. I wore them and the moment I got out I saw Jungkook talking to that dude*
Jk:- Mind your own business... Son of a bitch...
*He put his hand on my shoulder and we left*
~Skip Time, years later~
*Y/N POV*
*We finally finished university too! Now me and Jungkook will work together! Well, I hope so... I went to my mom and hugged her being happy I graduated*
Y/N:- Finally, mom!
Mom:- Haha, yes!
*She stopped hugging me and we both looked at each other*
Mom:- Darling, you're now old enough to take your own life decisions... So that means you-
Y/N:- I can live alone in my own house?!
*She shook her head agreeing and I was jumping from happiness. I hugged her again*
Y/N:- Thank you thank you thank youuu!!!
*Taehyung was right next to us and I hugged him too*
Y/N:- So, I was thinking living with you and-
Tae:- Y/N, I disagree
*That broke my heart. My best friend doesn't want to live with me...?*
Tae:- We can't live together, because I need my private space and you have a boyfriend!
Y/N:- Oh yeah right I do But will you be okay?
Tae:- I live so many years alone, you think I won't be okay now?!
Y/N:- No you don't! You have Yeotan too!
*He started laughing but then he remembered something*
Tae:- I didn't fed him! Oh got I gotta go! Love you Y/N love you Sia-Na!
*And he left. Me and mom went back home and put my university degree on the wall where my brother's was too. Then a notification popped up on my phone*
Y/N:- I will go change!
*I went into my room and saw it was from Jungkook, he texted me*
•texts•
Jk:- [Hey baby, have you left? Cause I can't find you]
Y/N:- [Yes I did. And I have some great news to tell you!]
Jk:- [Ohh really?? Tell me!!]
Y/N:- [My mom let me move out anywhere I want... and I was thinking to move out and go to your house!]
Jk:- [That is amazing! You can move in to my house tho! I don't have a problem]
Y/N:- [Great! I'll tell her and I'll come in about 2 or 3 days!]
Jk:- [Alright baby!]
•end of texts•
*Great! I'll tell my mom to help me pack my things tomorrow!*
~Skip Time, next day~
*Jk POV*
*I woke up hearing noises from the living room. I went to check and I saw boxes and the door opened. Then Y/N got in with some other boxes*
Y/N:- Did I woke you up? Sorry... I wanted to surprise you...