~Part 29~

*Y/N POV*
*"I promise I won't do anything like that again"... I hope you keep that promise... Taehyung...*
Tae:- I'll let you guys alone! Byee!
*And he left*
*Now me and Jungkook were alone. He was behind me, looking at me, and I was in front of him, also looking at him*
Jk:- So...?
Y/N:- So what...?
Jk:- Are we gonna look at each other for long?
Y/N:- I don't know...
*It's kinda awkward... We both don't know what to do...*
Jk:- So...
*He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Then he opened the door and we got out. We sat on the swing chair I had and looked at the park which was across my house, but a little away. We looked at each other and did nothing else, when Jungkook broke the silence*
Jk:- I feel...
*He feels???*
Jk:- So amazing when I'm with you. I feel like there is no one else around. I really love you Y/N, and I will repeat it every single day, until we both die!
Y/N:- I also hope we stay together until this age!
*We kissed and continued watching the view*
*Tae POV*
???:- I told you to not break up with her!
Tae:- I'm sorry! We did break up but we're still best friends, we are close!
???:- If you can't do it... I'll go talk to her myself...
Tae:- No don't! I will do anything!
???:- Go kill that fucking Jungkook-dude...
Tae:- I... Y-you told me this won't have any killing people! Please I'll tell her anything you want! Don't do anything to her or Jungkook I really love her!
???:- You're useless... How many fucking times I told you I want that fucking girl ah?
Tae:- I know I know... Ma'am... But why her?!
???:- None of your business! Go bring her to me!
Tae:- I'll try...
*I left and I am so disappointed of my selection...*