~Part 34~

*Jk POV*
*After some minutes the officer came and took her put her in jail and me and Y/N got back to her house*
Ms Hee:- Oh god! Where have you been?! I got afraid you got kidnapped!
Y/N:- I'm fine... Jungkook sorry, but you have to go home, you know we have school tomorrow!
Jk:- Yeah, let me just get my stuff
*I went inside, took my things and left*
*Y/N POV*
Y/N:- Okay... I'll go to sleep now, goodnight mom!
Mom:- Yeah me too! I'm really tired!
*We both went on our beds and slept*
~Next Morning, 6 p.m. at school~
*I was with Chai Lee waiting for Taehyung outside but he didn't came... The bell rang, he still wasn't here... Weird... He always comes first here*
Chai:- I can see you are worried about Taehyung! Don't worry gurl, he might be sick! Ask him when you finish school. Come on now, let's go to class
Y/N:- Fine...
*I went to my class, sat and looked at the teacher*
Teacher:- So guys... Today we have a new student, mister, come inside and introduce yourself
???:- Hello ladies and boys!
*Hmm... I will do it, just to see Jungkook's reaction!*
Y/N:- Hi cutie!
*Jungkook turned around his face and looked at me with a face that said "are you serious?!"*
???:- Aha...
*He stayed silent for a little*
Jm:- My name is Park Jimin, I'm from Busan, I came here today. I will be happy meeting you all!
*And then he sat. So Park Jimin... Huh...*
Jk:- •whispers• Y/N!
Y/N:- •whispers• What?!
Jk:- •whispers• You know I heard you right?!
Y/N:- •whispers• Yes I do! Now shush! We GoTtA fOcUs In ClAsS wHeN tHe TeAcHeR's In!
*He turned around and he did that giggle*
Teacher:- Y/N you're talking way too much! go sit with mr Park!
*HE TELL ME TO SIT NEXT TO WHO?!*