Part 1 - Introduction

My name is Elizabeth Caroline Forbes Saltzman, daughter of Caroline Forbes Salvatore and Alaric Saltzman. I have a fraternal twin sister Josie. I am 16 years old.

I have been diagnosed with OCD, GAD, DID and Schizophrenia. I go to a psychiatrist and have been on medication since I was 11. I had my first episode when I was 11 at school. I destroyed half of the school as my magic went haywire.

I feel like only mom understands me while Josie my sister tries to but comes short and dad doesn't know how to deal with me so he let's mom handle me in such situations.

My favourite person is my mom. She is perfect in my eyes. I wish to become a vampire like her when I am older so that I can have an eternity with her.

I haven't discussed about me wanting to become a vampire with anyone. I didn't want any judgements. As because of my mental illness I already face lot's of judgements.

Hope Mikaelson told everyone about my mental illness and everyone started calling me witch bipolar. When I went to confront Hope, a fire started and she accused me of starting it when I said that I hadn't no one believed me except my mom. She is the best.

She told everyone about her mental illness and since everyone adored her stopped calling me witch bipolar. I wish to become just like my mom.

Then there is MG who has a crush on me since we met. He never gives up no matter how many times I refuse him. I don't want to ruin him because of my mental illness. But nobody sees that, everyone thinks that I am selfish and use him for my gain. I am not obligated to say yes and just because I have said no, that doesn't make me a bad person.

Lastly, I spoke about Hope Mikaelson telling everyone about my mental illness but dad believes that Hope didn't say it and asked me to forget about it. He never even tried to find out who said it if Hope didn't. I feel like he is afraid of me and doesn't love me enough. He spends his entire time training Hope and when I voice the hurt I feel, he turns it on me and portray me a bad person of having such ill feelings about his precious Hope.

I hate him so much. He is never there for me and Josie but always there for Hope. She has stolen my dad from me and he let's her.

Only mom has been there for me and Josie always no matter how much work she has.