Part 24 - Caroline finds out about Lizzie and Josie

Uncle Kai was shocked that we hugged him then he hugged us back. Both me and Josie begin to cry while hugging him.

After few more minutes

We broke the hug, he wiped our tears with his fingers and kissed each of our forehead.

I say I want to apologise to you for calling you crazy and psycho. These are the words which others use for me which I don't like.

Uncle says no problem Lizzie. I didn't mind it.

Let's get you both some sleep because we are going to be here for God knows how long.

Both me and Josie said yeah.

I say probably mom would notice since we won't be talking to her and meeting her in person.

Josie says she is our only chance of getting out from here.

Both me and Josie went to sleep after that.

After 6 months

It's been six months since we have been sent to the prison world. Uncle Kai has been teaching us offensive, advanced and dark magic. The classes have been going pretty well. We were missing out so much because of bio dad.

We are feeling happy and accepted which we used to only feel with mom.

Meanwhile

Mom has been getting worried as she hasn't heard anything from me and Josie.

Bio dad has been lying to her that we are busy with school work and friends.

Mom decides to meet Finn and ask her to do astral projection and she can meet her daughters

Mom goes to Finn's house Jace opens the door and says aunt care please come in.

Mom says where is Finn?

Finn comes with Alec and Emery and says what's the matter Caroline?

Mom tells her how she hasn't heard from me and Josie and Ric doesn't look concerned at all. He keeps dismissing my worries as if it's nothing.

Finn says ok Caroline I will do the spell. Only your daughters will be able to see you and no one else.

Mom says ok.

Finn does the spell while her kids watched.

Mom goes to the our room but finds it empty as if nobody lived in the room.

Mom comes back at Finn's house and tells her what she saw.

Finn says Ric has been lying to you but why? And where are the girls?

Mom says we have to find out. I am going to the school and ask Ric about this. I will give you a call and if I don't contact you then it means something is wrong.

Finn says I will come for you then. Jace says we would also help won't we guys?

Emery and Alec nodded their head in yes.

Mom says thank you. I will see you later.

At the Salvatore boarding school

Mom comes to the school and find bio dad in the assembly hall giving a speech to the students.

Bio dad says Caroline what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be looking for the solution to the merge.

Mom says where are the girls? Their room is empty like no one lives in that room.

Bio dad says how do you know Caroline?

Mom says I had asked Finn to do astral projection spell

Bio dad says you are still in contact with Finn? She is a bad influence. Already it's on her kids.

Mom says they are very good people but you refuse to see that because of the family they belong to. And her kids are very respectful.

Mom says where are the girls?

Bio dad says they have gone on a vacation.

Mom throws the truth sphere on him which was on the table and it turns red.

Mom says you are lying. Tell me the truth or I will find out myself.

Mom vamps up and get inside bio dad's head and sees the memory of him sending us to prison world with Hope's help. She comes out of his head and slaps him

Mom says how can you do this Ric?

Bio dad says I had no other option Caroline. They were being a threat.

Mom says how can two 17 girls be a threat that you had to send them to the prison world that too where Kai Parker is already trapped.

Students begin to whisper and MG says but both of them were banished from the school. Both were leaving the school.

Mom says what had we done that we had to leave the school?

MG tells her everything about me being killed by Sebestian, I becoming a heretic, I didn't say this to anyone and remained on human blood. Josie began practicing offensive, advanced and dark magic in hiding, how she tried to merge with me, she killed 6 students, everyone coming to know about Lizzie being a heretic.

Mom says why Lizzie needed to hide that she was a heretic, that she was on human blood. And Josie why she was practising all that alone when it is being taught in the school.

Bio dad doesn't know how to tell what changes he introduced after mom left for finding the solution to the merge.

Kaleb says he has forced us to be on animal blood and witches aren't taught offensive, advanced and dark magic in the school. He introduced these changes after you left miss C. A lot has happened since you left and we want to tell you that.