Part 4 - Lizzie attacked

At the school

I went straight to my dad's office. I see Emma's already there. I say you are the worst dad ever to exist on this planet. This is all your fault.

Dad says Elizabeth what happened to you? How is this my fault?

I tell him everything that happened. I say had you just been at the game and not with Hope everything would have been different. This isn't fair that Hope gets to know the secrets that not even your daughters know.

Emma says she is right Ric.

I continue And even after knowing how I feel about Hope, you appointed her my caretaker. In which world would you get that Hope and me cannot be friends not after what she did when I was 11.

Dad says I know Hope, she wouldn't have said that.

I say so if Hope didn't then who did. You never tried to find out. You told mom that you would handle it but never did anything about it. You never even asked Hope whether she said it or not and told me to not to accuse her or ask her about this.

Now you know Emma why I am so screwed up. It's all dad's fault and mom isn't here to make it better.

I will take your leave now Hope's teacher.

I go to primary school garden at the Salvatore boarding school.

I was talking to Pedro.

I was telling him how life is unfair and full of disappointments.

He says the gargoyle moved.

I say I believe you and we begin to investigate.

Suddenly we were attacked by a gargoyle.

I siphoned from Pedro and asked him to get someone for help while I battled the gargoyle. I put a containment spell so that he wouldn't leave the premises. Gargoyle attacked me and scratched me on my stomach. I was paralyzed.

Gargoyle left after that. Pedro got the help. He brought me dad and few other teachers and students.

Jed took me in his arms and took me to a classroom. I laid lifeless while the others worked on defeating the gargoyle.

After few hours

Josie siphoned the magic from gargoyle's scratch and I begin to move.

We go out to see dad jumping in front of Hope to save her life. I just couldn't believe what I just saw. He is our dad mine and Josie's, he should be protecting us not Klaus' daughter.

I think Josie felt the same rage and hurt that she questioned dad about his act.

He tried to justify it based on some theories which both Josie and I didn't buy and started accusing him of giving more importance to Hope in his life.

He tries to deny it but that's what we feel.

Both Josie and I have decided to caste off Hope Mikaelson from our lives. She is nobody. She has taken our dad from us but I still couldn't stop myself for wanting his attention. Maybe if I was a hero like Hope dad would look at me too.

With this thought I slept beside Josie.