Part 43 - Mikaelson family bonding IV

Later the same day

After I left, I went to Josie and triplets. Triplets decided to have a conversation with Klaus about their mom and uncle Kol.

At the Mikaelson Mansion

Klaus, Elijah, Gabriel were sitting in the living room doing sketching and reading books when Jace, Alec and Emery showed up.

They say we wanted to talk about mom and uncle Kol.

Gabriel are they okay?

Jace says they are fine. We just wanted to know why you were not there for them? Why you excluded them from always and forever that they created their own vow?

Alec says why you daggered mom in 1114?

Emery says why you couldn't see how shattered they were? And begins to cry.

Klaus says come here love.

Emery comes to Klaus who pulls her into a hug and let's her cry her heart out.

Gabriel says it's my fault if I had understood Finn's love for magic this wouldn't have happened.

Elijah says it's the fault of all of us.

Klaus says Finn and Kol were very different from us. We couldn't connect. We didn't understand magic

Gabriel says and they loved magic with their life.

Elijah says we never realised or understood their grief because we were not that close. Their love for magic and our inability to understand magic created a wall in between us.

Klaus says we should have been there for them but it was our fault that we weren't. There loss was so similar to me losing my werewolf side but we didn't see losing magic as a big deal because we never had magic.

Gabriel it's not an excuse that we are trying to use. It's our fault that we couldn't understand our own siblings. Over the centuries this rift just increased because we couldn't connect.

Klaus says I daggered your mother because I was afraid of losing her. She hated what we became and was looking for a way to reverse this. At that time I didn't know that she was just trying to get her and Kol's magic back.

Gabriel says your mother is the most human of all of us. She hated bloodshed despite her episodes.

Elijah says mother kept her episodes a secret from all of us and we didn't know why she began to have those as a vampire. It was another reason why we agreed with Niklaus in daggering Finn.

Emery says that's not an excuse to dagger someone because of mental illness.

Klaus says we are ashamed of that. At the time we didn't know any better. But we truly want to make amends with Kol and Finn and you three are our family, our niece and nephews.

Elijah says we can't undo the past but we can change the future.

Gabriel says Niklaus and Elijah are both right. We are truly sorry for not being there for Kol and Finn. As Niklaus said we are trying to make amends and strengthen our bond. I know my bond with Finn won't be the same as it used to be before I turned my back on him. She grew up and herself became an elder sister to Kol.

Jace says I think mom still misses that bond but has accepted the bitter truth.

Alec says she stays strong and has support from uncle Kol.

Gabriel says Kol and Finn are really close with each other and we wish to get close to them.

After that they talked about their day and Kol and Finn.

After some time they left