Part 7 - Lizzie finds out about the super squad

I came back from visiting mom. I was feeling really good now. The visit to my mom was a good decision.

I was preparing for the miss mystic Falls pageant. I was helping it being hosted as I was the previous winner.

Josie was participating this year. I am hoping that she wins. Then we both would have the crown of the pageant.

Suddenly a monster attacks and starts turning people into stones.

I was busy trying to calm down the students when I saw Hope and few other students having a meeting.
I came to know about Hope and her super squad. I felt so betrayed by MG and Josie.

They know what I feel about Hope, what she did and they still decided to be a part of her squad. Josie's excuse is that dad wants us to spend some time with Hope and get to know her and become friends. She obviously chose to betray me as she couldn't disappoint dad. MG says I want to help in protecting the school. I cut him of and say joining Hope's super squad isn't the solution. I say you both betray me MG and Josie.

Hope says I asked them if they wanted to help and seriously you should see the greater thing that you are protected. That's the most important thing.

I say Hope I am not talking to you so don't interfere.

As I was saying MG and Josie you both betray me and we are no longer friends and sisters. Because betrayers don't share such relations with me. I leave from there and start tending to the people turned into stone but Hope and her super squad stop me from doing so and say it's our work to fix them not yours Lizzie. I feel useless and was on the verge of having another episode. I just left for my room.

I started having an episode over there. Jed comes over there and says what happened?

I tell him everything about Josie and MG betrayal, what I was feeling. He just listened and advised me to talk to them about how they are making me feel.

I say thank you Jed, I am feeling better now.

Jed says no problem Lizzie, I am the alpha of the werewolves. I listen to their problems all the time.

After that Jed leaves from there.

I decided to follow his advise and talk to MG and Josie.

I went outside to find MG and Josie.

I found them with Hope and her super squad

I say Josie and MG I need to talk to you both alone.

MG says sure Lizzie.

Both came with me and I very clearly told them how they are making me feel. MG was being considerate of what to say to me but Josue was full blown how she has spent her entire life making sure I was happy. For the first time I am doing something which gives me happiness. And I am not going to stop it for you.

I say when did I ask you to be by caretaker?

Josie says you didn't but dad made me and I am tired of this. I want to be free of you now and joining Hope's super squad is the first step I am taking.

Josie leaves and MG tries to console me that Josie didn't mean any of this. She was just probably angry.

I say she meant every word. Looks like you have made your choices.

Once all the people who were turned into stone were fine and monster was dealt with, I was time to announce the winner.

I went to stage and announced Josie as the winner. I wasn't feeling happy now with everything that has happened and things being said.

I made her wear the sash and the crown.

After that I escaped the celebration party and went to my room.

Josie came and questioned me why I left early.

I say I wasn't feeling well and didn't want to ruin the celebration.

Josie says ok. Are you having another one of those?

I say I am fine. Even if I was having another of my episode then I would deal with it, I don't want to bother you. Now let me meditate.