Halloween Night of Fright

((Author's note: Haha, yeah, this is teetering the line on smut but not fully. You have been warned.))

After their chat about what was going to happen between the two of them, the duo felt more comfortable discussing their boundaries with each other. While SMG4 was more comfortable with trying new things and not going to the extreme, SMG3 was more wild and risqué than the other, but they agreed to try new things the next time either of them had spare time. Though, tonight would a good night to do so, if it weren't for the Halloween festival that Melony invited them and a few others. They couldn't exactly refuse Melony.

SMG4 finished getting into his costume, which was a set of wolf ears, gloves, and a clip on tail. He also switched it up by wearing a pair of jeans and a blue and white flannel shirt instead of his usual overalls. He ended up hitching a ride with Meggy, who was dressed like a squid, out to the countryside where the festival was. SMG4 hadn't been to a Halloween festival in so long that he was almost certain he hadn't gone to one, if it wasn't for an old photo of him in a pumpkin patch.

SMG4 soon hopped out of the car once they reached their destination. He closed the door and looked around, soon finding their group of coworkers near the entrance. "Hey guys, everyone here?" He asked as he joined the group.

Axol, who was dressed as a pirate, shook his head. "We're waiting on SMG3. He said he'd be here any minute" He said before seeing a sleek looking car pull up. "Oh, there he is." He pointed out as SMG3 got out of the car. He was sporting a usual color scheme of black pants with a purple vest and white button up shirt. Draped in a dark cape and a beautiful looking cane, he walked over.

"Hey guys, waiting on me?" He asked, flashing a smile to reveal two sharp looking fang accessories in his mouth.

"Cool vampire costume." Meggy said as she looked at their boss.

"And uh, nice squid costume..." SMG3 said awkwardly, having paused a moment to realize what she was dressed as.

"Well, now that we're all here, I can pass out tickets." Melony, who was dressed as a watermelon, stated as she began to pass out entry tickets to the festival. Everyone took one and smiled as they made their way to the entrance. They gave their tickets to the front gate attendant before they were let through. The group looked at the different stalls, seeing the obviously rigged games and the deep fried heart attacks that people were selling. Melony saw some squishmallows being sold at one of the stalls and went over to look, Axol following behind her.

"Hey, I'm gonna split up for a little bit and meet with a friend while I'm here. I'll circle back around in about ten minutes." Meggy stated, phone in hand, before she broke off from the group. Everyone seemed to go off and do their own thing, leaving SMG3 and SMG4 together. SMG4 looked around at what they could possible do. He did see a couple of different things available, like a corn maze and big haunted house.

"Want to check out the haunted house?" SMG4 suggested, gesturing that way.

"Sure, I'm down for a good scare." SMG3 said as the two began to make their way to the entrance of the house. They spotted a sign that contained a bunch of warnings letting them know what to expect. Loud noises, jump scares, flashing lights, animatronics, etc. Thankfully the bottom of the sign said there was no actors in the building so if anything got punched it was just gonna be an animatronic. SMG3 led the way, through the open door and walking inside with SMG4 trailing behind him. SMG4 instinctively grabbing hold of SMG3's hand so that they didn't get lost from each other in the dark.

SMG3 gave SMG4 a soft squeeze of his hand to let him know he was right there. They walked through, getting scared a few times by the different things that the place offered, but they weren't rushing to get out. Near the end, SMG3 pulled SMG4 to a stop, making the other look at him. "Everything okay?"