Sunny Days and Steamy Nights

((Author's note: Last smut chapter folks! And this one is spicy! So, take an antacid and enjoy.))

As the days went on, visiting many different kingdoms and having an amazing time, the two of them having a blast the whole way. They went all over, to the Cascade Kingdom to see the beautiful waterfall and fossils. A beautiful boat ride through the Lake Kingdom. A lunch date at the Luncheon Kingdom. Skiing and hot springs at the Snow Kingdom. Even Bowser was more than happy to host them for a few days at his castle. It was a beautiful honeymoon all the way around in SMG3's eyes.

Though, he did admit that he was feeling rather put off with how him and SMG4 haven't had the chance to be intimate since their wedding night. The two were usually so exhausted by the end of the day that they normally fell asleep before either of them could think about initiating sex. It was starting to get to SMG3. Today was their last day of their honeymoon and they were spending it in a cozy little beach front house on the sands of the Seaside Kingdom and SMG3 hoped that they could have a private moment together.

The two were currently out walking along the private beach they had access to. They were carrying a blanket, an umbrella and a picnic basket so that they could enjoy a picnic. They strolled hand in hand as they stared out at the vast ocean, the sun burning brightly. SMG3 smiled as he breathed in the salty air, enjoying how relaxing it all was. He looked over at SMG4, the sunlight dancing on his skin and making his eyes sparkle like the water before them. The two set up the blanket and umbrella so that they could have some shade.

SMG3 moved to get something out of the basket, pulling out a bottle of sunscreen. "Let me get your back." He said as SMG4 was in the process of removing his shirt. SMG4 nodded and laid down on his stomach. SMG3 squirted a generous amount of sunscreen on to his hand, rubbing it in and coating SMG4 thoroughly with it so that he wouldn't get burned. SMG4 hummed as he sat up, getting the front side of himself along with his neck and face with the sunscreen. The two switched positions so that SMG3 could get his back covered.

SMG3 hummed softly as he felt SMG4's strong hands along his back, moving their way down to the waistline of his swimming trunks. "I may want to go skinny dipping later. Think you can go a little bit lower with your hands?" SMG3 asked, turning his head so that he could look back at SMG4. SMG4 got what he was asking and smirked, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of SMG3's trunk before pulling them down.

SMG4 gave pause for a moment as he looked down at SMG3's ass, before getting a small chuckle. "No wonder you took so long in the bathroom before we left." He teased as he saw that SMG3 had inserted a black toy plug into himself. He playfully swatted his ass before moving his hand, slowly twisting the plug and earning a soft groan from SMG3.

"Needed something inside me. Even if it wasn't as good as how you feel." SMG3 admitted, rolling his hips down to get some friction to his groin. "Don't tease me too long." He said as he felt SMG4 beginning to pull the plug out of him. He groaned as he was left feeling empty.

"Don't worry, I won't." SMG4 purred before slipping out of his own swimming trunks. He grabbed the bottle of sunscreen, pouring a generous amount on to his hands and slowly rubbed two fingers against SMG3's hole as his other hand worked to get himself hard. SMG4 slipped them into SMG3, earning a needy groan from the latter. "Patience, Three, I'll give you what you want in a moment." SMG4 chuckled as he spread his fingers.

"Sorry, I'm a little greedy." SMG3 admitted as he bit down on his lower lip. He felt SMG4 move his fingers in and out, spreading them open and close to get him appropriately opened. "We haven't had sex in weeks." He mumbled as SMG4 pulled out his fingers, and began to push in something much bigger to replace his fingers. SMG3 let out a soft groan as his fingers gripped the blanket below them.