Chapter 1:

"How will this school be different?" you mumble to yourself as you pace in your room.

You weren't as depressed as much, but you've bothered to be clean as possible since it was beginning to be warming and you wanted to wear more band shirts. You hear a knock on your door, it's your mother,

" Y/n? Your gonna have to drive your sister in to school with you", "Okay mom, just tell me.. how is this school better?"

"Well it's a better education for you and that's all that matters, okay? You have to go or Alex will be late to school" "Okay...".

// You drop Alex off at the middle school and now your driving and Parking at the high school //

"*sigh* lets just get today over with"

// you review your schedule and you walk to your first class art //

As you sit down you notice this guy across the room straight staring at you. He had Jet Black hair, pale white skin, and what it seemed to be red eyes. You try not to make eye contact with him. After class you bump into him, you stare straight into his mesmerizing seductive red eyes.

"Uhh, I'm really sorry! I wasn't paying attention."
Spilling his coffee all over his shirt "It's alright.".
You think to yourself, holy shit am I turned on just by his voice... Jesus I need to control myself. But you continue to walk

// skip to lunch //

You had no friends at all. Where were you going to sit? You scan the lunchroom and notice a little tiny guy with black hair and a lip and nose ring.

You go to sit with him, "uh, Hello there do you mind if sit here..." "No! Not at all I love meeting new people! My name is frank but call me Frankie. But anyways my friends should come back in 5 tell me about yourself!"

"Well my name is y/n and I just moved to Belleville from //town//, it's very rainy and cold here but I like it." "oh cool well welcome to Belleville!".

Frank looks over your shoulder towards the kitchen his eyes light up.
"Oh look here they come!"

You turn to see 4 guys dressed all in black, the man leading the "pack" is the man you bumped into earlier

"shit"