Chapter 23:

Yes the photo is Patrick Stump with a cookie on his head, it ties in.
Enjoy xD

~~~

Y/N POV:

The couch was brown leather. Soft and warm. I peek over the couch again to see if I can get a better look at who was over there. I see a short man with a black fedora. He looks over at the couch.

"Howdy!"

I stare at him. He was smiling a lot too much for one person.. He was like a cute muffin. He has dirty blonde hair and is wearing red sweater that was too long for his arms.

"Hi.. Where am I?"

"Well funny you asked that I was walking across the bridge and I heard weeping. And I went down and you were down there. So I carried you back to here. You seemed very tired and hurt. But your all better now, right?"

"I think I am.. What's your name"

"My names Patrick"

"Oh my name is Y/N, and I think I should be going.."

"Shouldn't you eat something before you go.. You seem really tired. I got some ravioli almost done on the stove."

Okay seriously. This guy is way too nice to be a human being. He took me to his house and now he's giving me ravioli. I nod and he smiles and hands me a bowl of ravioli.

"Holy crap this is really good"

"Thank you so much"

~~~

I open the door to his house.

"Bye Patrick"

"See ya!"

I sprint back to the house. I was concerned about Gerard, maybe he's okay now? Hopefully.

I get to the door and knock 3 times. No one answers. I open the door it's dark inside and it smells like cigarettes and alcohol. I shut the door and it goes pitch black. I flick on the light. Where is everyone? I go upstairs and open Gerard's door. There is a big lump on the bed I go over me poke that lump. Gerard's head turns around facing my face with his hair covering his face. He leans up and flips his hair back. He grabs me into a hug. His short sleeves... His arms had a few cuts. But he stopped hugging me and rolled up my sleeve to reveal my arm was completely cut up. He puts my arm to his face and cries.

"I did this to you. I'm sorry.."

"Gerard this is my own fault I've done this before I've met you. You did everything to make me not want to do this. You've made my life better. You made me happier. Without you I don't think I would even be here. Don't say sorry. I say sorry not you."

He grabs me into a tight hug. As we hug we lay down onto his bed I want to fall asleep in his arms. Even if I am a vampire. I'm still want to sleep forever. I feel his hot breathe on my neck and his hand on my waist. I glance over my shoulder and he's sleeping too. He's so cute when he sleeps and how he opens his mouth a little bit. I fall asleep in his arms.

~~~

I wake up in Gerard's bed. But no Gerard. I get up and see him outside smoking a cigarette in the shadow of a tree. It was raining. I see him puff out the smoke and sip his coffee. He goes for a walk, I lay on the couch and fall asleep again.

I wake up and I'm in Gerard's arms under a blanket. He kisses my forehead.

"Morning beautiful"

I mess his hair up and lean on his chest. I grab his coffee which was still warm and sip it. Gerard smiled and looked behind him as if he was waiting for someone to come downstairs like... Mikey... He turned his head around and looked down at the coffee and sighed. I could tell he was still upset about it.. Understandable, Mikey was his baby brother.

~~~

We had to go to Mikey's funeral that day.

~~~

Gerard placed the a rose on Mikey's grave. He wasn't crying he was just lifeless.. He kneeled to the grave and whispered under his breath.

"Mikey... I'm sorry I failed as a brother.. I failed.. I'm sorry.."

He got up and walked away. He sped away. I went to go after him and Ray and Frank grabbed my arm.

"It's best if you stay here.. He probably needs time to himself."

~~~

Gerard POV:

I'm gonna find him. I'm going find him. Yes. Mikey will get his wish. I will murder that son of a bitch that killed Mikey. They fucking deserve it! I'm gonna find out who it was.

Mikey I failed I know.. As a brother and I'm going to make it up to you. Even if it sends me to jail! I don't care!! I'll fucking do it!!

I think to myself on who would do it. Then I run towards the end of our territory and towards the wolves territory.

----

~ C l i f f h a n g e r ~

I'm starting to like where this is going. I have an ending planned actually. Expect like 6 more chapters and this book will come to an end. Sorry!! But anyways better news -- when I'm done writing this I'm going to write my Frerard book!!!! I'm really pumped to get that going. And before Halloween I'm gonna make a spooky one shot to satisfy ya frerard trash // jk ily all. Anyways

F e e d b a c k ? :p

~MyEmoRxmance <33