Chapter 22:

Y/N POV

I hear Gerard sobbing in Mikey's room.

I wouldn't blame him. He loved Mikey more than anything.. I'd be crushed too.. I hope he's okay. I turn to Frank and Ray.

"I think I'm gonna go and come back later.. Gerard seems pretty upset."

They both nod.

"Y/N what's your number just in case some shit happens so I can call you?"

I exchange phone numbers with Frank. I head out the door pulling my hood up so the sun doesn't fucking bother me. I didn't know where I was gonna go. I knew Gerard needed some time to himself.

I open my phone contacts and scroll though. And then I see

'Pete'

..Pete?..

Ah yes. I remember Pete he was my best friend from my old school.. Seems like it was so long ago.. Maybe I should call him.

I dial the number.

"Hello?"

"Pete it's Y/N. How ya been?"

"Oh my god Y/N! I haven't seen you in forever since you moved.. We need to get together. Where do you live now?"

"I live in Belleville New Jersey. Where the weather is shitter than my attitude."

Pete giggles. I missed Pete and his giggle.

"Belleville.. It's about a 30 minute drive from this coffee shop. I can drive there so we can meet. It's just outside of Belleville."

I know the coffee shop he's talking about. It's by the record store like he said it's just outside Belleville.

"Can I meet you in 45?"

"Yeah I'll start driving. See ya Y/N"

I hang up the phone. I feel a burning sensation in my throat, meaning I need to eat something. I run into the forest and find a hiker. How convenient for me. I pounce into his shoulders and bite into his neck doing my normal routine. The hot blood goes down my throat. The burning them stops. I wipe the blood off my face.

~~~

I get to the coffee shop. The coffee shop is called 'cool beans', heh. I walk inside the coffee shop and buy a latte and sit at a table by the window waiting for Pete.

I see someone in a black hoodie and a Metallica shirt, he takes his hood off and it's Pete. He buys a latte and smiles as our eyes meet. I hug him.. I missed Pete.

"Pete I missed you so much"

I muffled into his sweatshirt. He smelled nice.

We both sit down and get into a deep conversation about music and school.

"So those dipshits are still bullying you?"

Pete looks down at his phone and signs.

"Unfortunately, yes. I hate them so much.. But enough to about me what's new for you?"

"Well I get bullied and shit at this new school but we seem just deal with it now."

We? Did I say we?

Pete gives me a look for saying we.

"Who's we?"

I feel myself blushing. I guess he still doesn't know about Gerard.

"Well I met a guy and now we are dating and stuff.. His name is Gerard. He's really sweet."

Pete glances at my ring I'm wearing like he's seen it somewhere before.. How odd of him.. He gets up and hugs me.

"Y/N I got to go but it was great to see you. We should do this again."

I hug him and mumble into his sweatshirt.

"Thanks Pete."

He fakes a smile and walks out. That's odd.. I've never seen Pete act like that.. Well no one knows what's going on in Pete Wentz's head. I walk out and get to the bridge.

I get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"It's Gerard.. Something's happened."

I rush back to their house Ray and Frank both look concerned.

"What happened?"

"Gerard locked himself in the bathroom and he won't come out. He's completely silent too."

I run upstairs to the bathroom and put my ear to the door. I hear heavy breathing and him putting something down.

"Gerard! Open the door!"

I bang on the door. I know exactly what he's doing in there. I bang multiple times.

"GERARD!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!"

My eyes turn red and black and I slam my fist into the door, making a hole. I opened the door.

Gerard is balled into the corner. His arm is covered in bloody dotted lines with a blade next to him. I feel my eyes get hot. I may do it myself but I never wanted Gerard to do it..

I lift up my sleeve and put it in his face.

"This is what it does to you!!! You don't deserve it!! Gerard you did nothing wrong!! You didn't shoot Mikey!!"

He looks up at me and says in a raspy voice.

"Then why do you do it?"

I begin to cry and grab his blade and walk out. He was right. Why did I do it? The problem is I fucking deserve it. My mother and father fucking hate me. My sister doesn't even care about me.

I go to the same spot under the bridge and sit. I look at the blade and sigh. I roll up my sleeve and slide the blade over my wrist over and over and over.. So many times I couldn't even count. I throw the blade into the river. I roll down my sleeve and lay down on the cold pavement and drift asleep.

~~~

I wake up on a couch. But it's not the couch I'm use to.. I lean up and peek over the couch and see a short man at a stove. He walks away into another room. I better not be in the house I think I am.

~~~

So Pete Wentz in the story now!!

Kinda long chapter :p

Feedback?

~MyEmoRxmance <3