Chapter 16:

Y/N POV

"Y/N.. tell me what your feeling.. Please I'm' worried about you.."

Gerard laced his fingers with mine. He kissed me softly and rain his hand through my hair.

"Okay.. Gerard.. I feel used.. Like when my father left my mom and wanted me to come with him just for money.. An-"

"Wait what do you mean he wanted you to come with him for money?"

"Well when my parents divorced, my dad told me that he loved me and he wanted a better life for me.. So the day before we were gonna leave my mom, I over heard him on the phone with an orphanage saying how he just wanted to drop me off... Forever.."

I felt tears welling in my eyes.. I haven't told anyone this before. It felt good to get it out. I felt better about myself. But the fact Vic touched me like that made me feel... Dirty..

Gerard hugged me as I was crying and he kissed me on the cheek.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yes, a lot better.. Just one thing that's bothering me.."

"What is it?"

"I feel so dirty from being touched like that.. Can I use your shower?"

"Of course, it's upstairs on the left of Mikey's room"

I walk upstairs into the bathroom and turn on the water. I run though normal shower shit and as soon as I finishing up I hear the door open. When I turn around to look who opened the door my wrists are grabbed and I'm pinned to the wall.

Gerard is all wet and his hair covering his face. He traces kisses up my neck and too my lips. He was so good at kissing. He swirled his tongue around my mouth. He ran his hand down my back and to my thigh and picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He left the water on but we both could care less.

Gerard laid me down on the bed continuously making out with me. We were both wet with water which made things a lot hotter. Gee grabs my ass while deeply kissing me and I scratch his back. He stops kissing me and rests his head on my shoulder and whispers in my ear.

"Your turn.."

Gerard's POV

I didn't know if the whole shower thing would be a good idea. But I think it's hit, she's definitely enjoying it.

I flip over next to her as I say that. She gets up and goes to my lips and kisses me. She stops kissing me and traces her tongue down my chest to my stomach then to the tip of my length. She wraps her hot mouth around it and hollows her cheeks and sucks. Her head bobs up and down.

Y/N POV

Gerard tilts his head up and closes his eyes. He opens his mouth and moans. Which turned me on like a light. Seconds later he comes in my mouth, I swallow the hot liquid. Gee flips me over and kisses my neck and lips. I feel his hot breath flow down my shoulder. Gee inserts his length into me making moan loudly. He thrusts in and out. Gerard stops for a second, I hear the door close. He mumbles something under his breath but I could not hear it. I was curious.

A man covers my eyes and kisses me, swirling his tongue around my mouth, ten uncovering my eyes.

It's Frank.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I scare you Y/N?"

He uncovers my eyes and I see Frank. He kisses me again, I tasted alcohol in his mouth. Gerard finished and whispered in my ear sorry. Meaning Frank was drunk. Frank kissed me and then put a pill in my mouth and then kissed Gerard and put a pill in his mouth. Everything went colorful. Like a dream.

~~~

I wake up on the floor somewhere covered with a blanket and on Mikey's, wait Mikey's chest?! How did he get into this? I scan the room for Gerard or Frank. They're no where to be found.

---

Well incase your wondering why this chapter was very smutty, I listening to PATD! So I have my excuses - lol

Anyways.

Feedback?? ~<3

~MyEmoRxmance