Chapter 7:

Hey guys!
I just wanted to thank you all for 300 views on my fanfic!!
But bad news
So I won't be able to update my story as much anymore because I usually write them at night when I have the time on my phone.
So my parents are now taking my phone for the night so I can't be on it till the sun comes up.

I'm really sorry!! But I'll still have updates when I get time!!

PS- Anyone going to Warped Tour?

Anyways, ENJOY!!

Y/N POV

I wake up in a bed.

Black sheets. How trendy.

I look around the room I forgot where I was and then I realized.

I'm in Gerard's room.

But where is Gerard?

I get up out of the sheets putting my pants on and trying to find my sweatshirt.

Shit. I left it downstairs.

I peak out the door looking down the stairs seeing no sign of Gerard but I see Mikey, Ray and Frank. Hmm no Bob I guess.

But I see my sweatshirt right next to Franks arm.

I'd have to go down there in my bra and get it. More jokes from Frank. Oh well.

I walk down the stairs and finally see Gerard sitting on the counter. Everyone looks at me as I grab my sweatshirt by Frank.

As I put on my sweatshirt I head over to Gerard. Kissing him on the cheek.

"Morning"

He smiles.

"Morning Gorgeous."

I lay on his lap, obviously really tired. He hands me coffee, I take it and sip at it.

Everyone was still staring at me. I don't know why... Thirsty or something?

I still that a strange feeling about them...

Gerard's POV

She's getting suspicious about everyone looking at her.

I just had fed, everyone hadn't since yesterday, so they all were trying to control themselves.

Frank hadn't fed in days though... I was starting to worry.

All of a sudden it happened.

Y/N got up from my lap and set he coffee on the edge of the counter.

It fell onto the ground and cut her hand.

I could see Frank's eyes go red and black already. He charged at her with his fangs out. I tackled him and hissed in his face.

"RUN Y/N!"

Y/N POV

I ran out the door trying to get away. My hand was bleeding so bad Mikey was running after me. I didn't want him near me. I got to the bridge. And looked I wouldn't get anywhere. I began to cry and see no other way.

Then I looked next to me.

Bridge.

I looked over at Mikey and saw Gerard behind him with Frank fighting Ray.

I went running to the other side of the bridge. But a speeding car sped right into me and hit me.

Black.