Chapter 10:

Aye my friends!
So we hit 780 views!!
Thank you so much!
So as a gift I'll sprinkle some smut *winkwink*

ANYWAYS ENJOY!!

Y/N POV

After that Murder Scene.

Me and Gerard ran back to his house.

He made out with me as soon as we got to the door. I was very giggly and I could tell Gee loved that. We made our way up the stairs and too his room. He pinned me too the headboard and sucked my neck. He took my shirt off so I was just in my bra. Gerard took his shirt off. I still had blood on my face. He licked it off and continued to kiss me. And he growled.

"What do you want? Do you wish to be punished?"

"Yes Gerard."

As I moaned those words I knew he was serious.

He got handcuffs out from under his bed.

"Where did you get those Gerard?"

"Frank is letting me borrow them."

He took the handcuffs and handcuffed me.

He took my belt off and smacked my back with it. He then unbuttoned my pants and took them off. He pushed me back some and I was leaning on the headboard. He slowly grinding my crotch with his hard member.

Oh my God.

He unbuttoned his pants and took of his belt and took his belt whipped my back again this time he did it a lot.

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.

I scream. Everyone probably herd. He pushes me down and takes his pants off. He then stratals over me and kisses me as he moves his hand up my leg and into my panties. He then slides them down. I manage to move my hands up to his boxers and pull them down revealing his member.

"Now for some fun."

He removed the handcuffs and inserted his member into me.

"G-G-Gerard!! Oh my God..! Wait don't you need protection..?"

"Once your a vampire your ovaries are dead. I asked Mikey."

"How the Fuck does Mikey know?"

"He reads books."

I giggle and then scream as he slides in and out.

Holy fuck.

~~~

I flip over and fall onto Gerard's chest.

"That was amazing."

He looks down at me and runs his fingers though my hair. I wrap my arm around him and kiss his cheek.

"We should go see what the guys are up too"

I get up to look for my pants then noticing the bruised wrists I had from the handcuffs and my back stung.

I walk over to the mirror and see whip marks, claw marks and hickeys on my back.

I turn around and look at Gerard putting his shirt on he had a bunch of claw marks too and a couple hickeys.

Holy Fuck.

Gerard's POV

I get clothes on and we head downstairs holding hands. Mikey and Frank both looking at us with their jaws dropped.

"What the fuck did I hear going on up there."

I turn around and stare at Mikey.

"Mikey it's not like you haven't been doing it with Ray. Don't even give me your shit."

Mikey looks away guilty.

Frank spits his coffee out.

"RAY AND YOU ARE DATING?!"

Mikey storms off upstairs ad slams his door.

"Gerard I feel really tired... Is that normal?"

"Y/N since your a new born that doesn't feed that often your going to be tired. You can sleep, any vampire can sleep we just choose not to."

"Oh thanks Frank. Well with that being said I'm going to go to sleep. Gerard do you want to join me?"

"No thanks Y/N I'm gonna go on a walk for a smoke."

"Okay see you later"

she kisses my cheek and walks upstairs."

~~~

I stop at the bridge finishing my cigarette. I finish it throwing it in the river and starting a new one.

Suddenly I hear a bunch of footsteps in the near distance.

I look around, but no ones their.

I look back to the river.

Then a masked figure takes a sack and puts it over my head.

I can't see anything.

~~~

So CLIFFHANGER!!

But I added a lot of smut!!

But what will happen to Gerard?!? :o

Feedback?? X3

~MyEmoRxmance