Chapter 3:

Y/n POV

I sit there wondering.

"Gerard.."

I ran straight home, slamming the door to my room. I grabbed my laptop and typing in Google.

Vampires

I clicked the first website.

As I read through I kept seeing
...Red eyes...
...inhuman speeds...
...Pale skin...

I get anxious and slam my laptop shut.

As I lay on my pillow dozing off I feel at peace. Like nothing in the world could harm me.
I was..

At peace.

And then I hear a small noise outside my window.
I look over and see a face. I look away. Then realizing what I just saw. And looked back

Nothing was there.

Gerard's POV

Shit.

I think she saw me. I dash away, I begin to walk home. As I'm walking I light a cigarette for the walk home.

You know Gerard. You can't do this with her. She's not like you.

But Fuck.. She was gorgeous.

I hope she doesn't suspect what I am. Or else I'll have to make her a... well yeah.

I approach the door of "our house"
Meaning Frank, Ray and Bob live with me and Mikey.

They all got their houses taken from them by their parents. After a long time ago. All of them are dead.

My mother however was bit as well. I bit her when I went on a rage towards my friends and family after I was bit. But she supports our group and we make the best of it.

I enter the house. Greeted by Frank on my couch smoking a cigarette. "With that girl Gee?" While winking at me. "Shut up Frankie, you know we can't be together".

I plop onto the couch next to Frankie stealing his luke-warm coffee. "Gee if you don't think you can be with her, try again with me" as he touched my ass.

Damn it Frank.

I lay on his stomach tired as ever even thou vampires don't need sleep. He puts his hand on my head running his hand through my hair.

We did have a relationship for about 50 years. I loved him and he loved me. We just haven't been trying lately and I didn't feel it with him.

So we broke up.

He doesn't care thou, he knows I'm his go to friend/boyfriend for anything.

"So Gee, how far did you go with her?"
"I kind of made out with her senselessly in an alleyway"
"Did she let you in?"
"After a while, yes."

He smacks my ass "That a boy, Gee!!"

I blush endlessly.

But as much as I try.

I couldn't get her off my mind.

A/N:
WOW, I put a little frerard tension in the story cx

Would you be okay if I a little frerard scene in? CX

I feel like this story just needs one. But I wanted this chapter to be a little more on Gerard's back story with the gang.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
More is on the way!

~ MyEmoRxmance