Chapter 24:

Gerard POV:

I silently moved through the tree line towards the wolves territory. I've never been past these woods and I didn't know what lied ahead. I'm going to find that bastard who killed Mikey. I knew it had to be one of the wolves. They've wanted revenge for years.

I got to Jaime's house, I figured I could ask him since he helped Y/N out and use to be good friends with Frank.

I see his house in the distance. I walk up the creaky stairs and get to the wooden door noticing the glass window is broken and it is slightly open. I open the door. Picture frames were broke on the ground and glass pots with plants broken. The kitchen was all broken and messed up. I walk over and see a pair of legs by the oven. It's Jaime. He was slumped over his shirt all bloody with a gun shot wound. He had a knife in his hand, he was pale and looked dead with dried blood all over his other hand in his shirt. I go to check his pulse, but I'm to late, he's already dead. I sniff the house but I don't smell wolf. It wasn't them.

I walk around the house leaving everything untouched. The wolves probably will come to his house sooner or later. I now know someone is most likely out their murdering innocent people. It couldn't have been the wolves.. Could it?  I open the door to see Vic standing appalled. He pinned me to the wall.

"What are you doing here?! Where's Jaime?!"

"Jaime... Is dead, Vic it wasn't me.. I swear. Jaime has been helping us. And I came to see if he knew about my brother being shot.. I'm sorry Vic."

Vic put me down astonished that he was dead. He looked over to the shattered picture frame. He picked it up and smiled, it was a picture of him and Jaime laughing while playing guitar. Vic wiped a tear from his face and walked over to Jaime's dead body. He grabbed his hand and hugged him and mumbled 'amigos for life.' Vic reared up again and wiped his face. He walked over to me and opened the door for me and shut it.

"You're brother is dead?"

"Mikey is dead.. Yes. And I wanted to know if you guys did it.."

Vic turned to me and looked me straight into the eyes.

"Gerard... I may have beat you or any of your other friends but I know where to draw the line on it. I would never, kill anyone dear to you. Especially your brother. So I don't know who did it, but I'll help you find out. Fuck this stupid war."

Vic pulled me into a tight hug.

"And I'm sorry about your brother."

~~~

Y/N POV

"Frank hasn't it been awfully long since Gerard left.. I'm concerned about him."

Frank was on the kitchen counter smoking a cigarette and Ray was next to him. Ray gets up and walks over to me.

"We should leave Gerard to his thoughts. I mean for God damnit he just lost Mikey."

I could see tears forming in Ray's eyes, he runs outside. Frank runs out after him but he's long gone. Mikey was close to Ray as well.

Frank runs his hand through his hair stressfully and puffs his cigarette. I decide to text Pete.

Me: Hey Pete what's up?
Pete: Nothin much hbu?
Me: Stressful shit /: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later :p
Pete: sure 2:30? Record store?
Me: see you then ;p

I glance at the clock and its 12:46. I should ask Frank if he wants to come.

"Hey Frank want to come with me to meet my friend Pete?"

He turns to me and puffs his cigarette.

"Alright"

He gets up and changes, I figure I should go shower and stuff.

~~~

Gerard's POV

I run back to the house with Vic he's in wolf form beside me and we're running very fast. We take a turn and we end up in town, Vic turns back into a human and we walk on the sidewalk. I light a cigarette.

"Want one?"

((( I didn't know if Vic smoked :p)))

"No thanks I'm good."

We walk past the record store. And Vic wanted to ask the owner if Mike was there. I look through the vinyls and see some good ones. I look up and lock eyes with someone familiar. He had black hair, he was kinda short, and was wearing a black jacket and had his hood up. He is staring at me with a raging look, he smirks and leaves. Odd...

"Mike isn't working today, he must be back at the house."

I turn around and Y/N is flipping through vinyls with Frank. I walk up to her and rest my head on her shoulder grab her hands and kiss her cheek.

"Hello Gerard."

"What are you here searching for?"

She turns around and glances at the clock.

2:43

"Well I was going to meet a friend.. But he's a no show."

"What's the vinyl you got there?"

"It's Metallica, Master of Puppets, my old record store were I use to live was shit and had nothing. But I've always wanted this album on vinyl. CDs are cool but, eh their vibes are different."

"Nice choice but I got a bunch of vinyl back at the house and since you basically live with me you can just have mine."

"Awe sweet thanks Gerard, but one question, I have a lot of shit at my house I need so you wanna come with me to get stuff?"

"Sure"

~~~

SO I FINALLY UPDATED

school has been so hard on me so I'm gonna try and update as much as possible. So that's why I wrote a semi long chapter.

SO who was that dude gee saw in the record store??

hehe.

~MyEmoRxmance