Chapter 25:

Apologies for the absence, wattpad had a huge glitch and I couldn't use it and it deleted my draft and I had to rewrite it. Anyways please enjoy!!

~~

Gerard's POV

We get to a door of a small shitty apartment building. She fishes for a key in her pocket and unlocks the door. The elevator was broken so we took the stairs to the third floor.

13C, with the C upside down hanging.

She takes a deep breath and unlocks the door.

"It's probably best if you stay out here.."

"Why?"

She takes a deep breath and flips her hair.

"My dad is constantly drunk.. And it might get violent."

"Then I'm going in with you."

I grab onto her hand, she opens the door. The place was a total wreck. Her father was passed out onto the couch. We sneak into her room, her room was covered in my favorite band posters. She had 2 guitars and a ukulele. She had a bin of records mixed with CDS. She grabbed a shit ton of clothes and put it in a bag, along with some other shit.

While she was packing I walk over to the guitars hung onto the wall along with the little
ukulele. One was an electric guitar and one was an acoustic. The ukulele was signed by two people, there was a picture next to the ukulele, I picked up the picture and she was standing next to a man with short brown hair and a man with short/long pink hair he also had a nose piercing.

She takes the picture from my hand.

"This is when I met a band, twenty one pilots, I brought that ukulele and them sign it."

"Whoa Y/N that's really cool."

She grabs the ukulele and the picture and puts in her bag. She grabs the guitars and puts them in cases. She straps one onto the bag and puts her backpack on and slings the other guitar over her shoulder. I grab the bag with the guitar from her. She opens the door and goes first and then motions me to come next.

I walk over and step on something that makes a loud snapping noise. Her father awakes, he was very muscular and he turns around.

"Y/N!!! WHOS THIS FREAK IN OUR LIVING ROOM."

"DAD SHUT UP AND LEAVE HIM ALONE"

"DAD DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM"

He gets a beer bottle and throws it at me.

"DAD YOU FUCKING BASTARD"

Y/N launches at him jabbing her nails into his throat. She pushes him down to the ground and grabs him by the foot and throws him against the wall while he chokes on his own blood.

A stinging comes from my arm. Glass is stabbed into my arm. Fuck..

~~~

Y/N POV

I put my shit in Gerard's room and sit him on the couch. I take his scarf and jacket off, exposing his arm. I run upstairs and get the first aid kit.

"This might hurt"

Before Gerard was able to speak I ripped the glass straight out of his arm and clean it. I wrap it and put his jacket back on. He takes his scarf and puts it back on and lays down.

"You okay Gee?"

"I'm fine, just tired, and hungry..."

Gerard dozes off to sleep and I sleep on his shoulder.

~~~

I awake on Gerard, it's night time. I poke Gerard's face trying to wake him.

"Good Mor- Night.."

He gets up and grabs my hand, we walk outside and go for some food.

~~~

As Gerard finishes sucking the last of the blood out of the vein. His head jolts up like he hears something. I look to where he's looking, a man is staring straight at us. He sprints over and tackles the person and I sprint over to see who it is. Gerard states angrily at the man.

"You."

~~~

C L I F F H A N G E R !

So expect more updates from me, I changed my username but I think I'll change it back.

~ouijabats/myemorxmance/whateverthefuckyouwanttocallme