Chapter 12:

before I start the chapter I would like to thank you for 1.24k views!!
~
Makes me so happy!!
Anyways

ENOJOY!! <3

~~~

Y/N POV

"Well that would explain a lot about your double fang."

"What do you mean, I'm related to werewolves?"

Mikey walks over the Gerard and grabs his arm and pulls him into another room and whispers.

Mikey and Gerard walk back to me and Frank.

"So currently we are at war with werewolves."

Mikey looks at Gerard

"But we have a secret weapon"

Gerard walks too me and holds my hand and looks into my eyes.

"Y/N, if your related to the werewolf pack than you have the ability to become a wolf. And be a vampire at the same time. As crazy as it sounds it can work."

"But Gerard... I don't know how to become a wolf..."

Frank gets up from sitting on the couch.

"I think I know someone who can help."

~~~

As me, Gerard, and Frank made our way up the hill and through the trees. He told us we can't use our speed too get up the hill or someone will see us.

We get up to this cabin in the woods it looked old and had dream catchers hanging on the porch. It had candy skulls lined up in the window. We stopped walking. Frank turned around and looked at us.

"Wait here."

Frank walks up to the house. He knocks on the door. A guy with spiked hair answers the door. Frank talks to him for a minute. They hug and he explains everything then waves us to come into the cabin.

I walk in to see wind chimes and many dream catchers. The house smelled like Spanish food and vanilla. There were many paintings of landscapes. Then a photo wall of that wolf pack that kindnapped Gerard. I begin to feel enraged.

Jaime walks over to us.

"Uh, hi guys.. Welcome to mi casa."

Gerard raises an eyebrow.

"Frank. How do you know Jaime here?"

Frank stopped and ran his hand through his own hair.

"Well it's a long story. But let's just say we were more than just friends."

Jaime blushes and giggles.

~~~

As I finished my tostado Jaime closed his eyes.
It was awkwardly silent. I didn't know what to say or what to do.

"So Frank tells me your a hybrid. And you want to stop this war."

"Well I just was in on the idea of me helping but yeah okay."

"Well I want there to be peace. This stupid war is getting on my nerves."

I look confused at Jaime.

"But Jaime the way you acted at Gerard.."

"I'm terribly sorry about that. It's an act for Vic. He knows I hate this war."

"So how do I summon my inner werewolf..?"

Jaime stands up and takes our plates and looks out the window.

"It's not simple believe me. Your first time transforming is a difficult task. Your going to need 3 items close to your heart and we can work from there."

I give Jaime the ring Gerard gave me and took off my earrings my grandmother gave me.

"I'm sorry I don't have anything else."

~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!

HOWS THE BAND COLLAB?!

Feedback?! X3

~MyEmoRxmance