Chapter 15:

A/N (long)

So sorry for my absence, you guys really love the story apparently

Thank you so much for the 3.25k views!! It means the fucking world to me. So in that case I owe you guys an apology for 2 reasons.

1) For not updating the story, I really fucked up their.

2) I'm not gonna be able to update as much anymore, because school is a fucking ass cunt. XDD

but anyways on the brighter side in my case, my mother finally let me get my hair dyed purple!! I'm really happy!

But anyways PLEASE ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!

PS- i LoVe yOu aLL <3

~<3~

Gerard's POV

I sprinted home holding Y/N.

She clutched onto me with her head in my chest crying. I have never seen her like this.

I walk in the house.

Frank stands up from sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Frank I'll explain later get the door to my room please."

Frank opened the door as I carried her and placed her onto my bed. She was in a ball. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Can I get you anything?"

She nodded and mumbled.

"I need... Alone..."

I kissed her again on the cheek, I grabbed her a blanket and put it over her, she grabbed it and wrapped it around her.

I shut the door.

"Gerard.. What happened to her, she looks... Broken.."

Frank and I went to the kitchen, I told him what happened and what Vic did to her.

"Gerard... That's horrible.."

"Frank I don't know what to do.. She looks horrible.. She's in pain.. I sense it..."

"Give her time Gerard."

~~~

It's been 3 days since the incident.

~~~

Y/N POV

Colorless.

What am I anymore?

A Human?

A Wolf?

A Vampire?

Or am I just a creature that wasn't meant to be created.

I'm always a problem.

I stare into the colorless void we call our world.

I get up. And walk downstairs.

Gerard's POV

Frank and I both stand up as we here the door open.

Y/N came down with her hood up on her sweatshirt. Her eyes stained with tears and her eyes black and red. She ran her nails down the railing of the stairs. She was leaving marks.

Frank looked at me in pure terror.

"She's losing it slowly Gerard. Say something to her like ask to take her hunting."

I stood up walked over to her and hugged her from behind.

"Hey beautiful, want to go out for a bite? You look like you need it"

She nods and we head out to downtown to try and find a couple. She needed a lot of blood.

We sit outside in the shadow of the building of a record store. We wait. I see a couple inside searching for a record. They walk out laughing.

Y/N sprints and grabs the gentleman's neck and rips out his lymph node and sucks the blood out. She does the same for the girl.

Y/N's eyes return to a red and she turns back to pale instead of a grey. She looks normal again.

We sprint back to the house.

She sits on the couch and balls her self up and lays her head on her legs.

I walk over and sit next to her.

"Y/N... Do you want to.. Talk about it..?"

~~~

Short depressing chapter. But it's getting there.

Feedback? <3

~MyEmoRxmance <3