mistory man

October 2023

Sunday night

At the club

💞~Moyann's POV~💞

" if mi did know a so dah relationship something here stay mi would a si man and Lowe dem" I whispered to myself while looking at the endless messages that kept coming in one after the other. Shaking my head I contemplated whether or not to reply.

*If you reply to dah dutty man deh tonight mi change mi name*

Ignoring my subconscious I began to type a response to the unending messages that were still poring in on iMessage. Just as I was about to hit send the phone was snatched out of my hand and I turned around to see an annoyed Shanakay.

"No cause mi Neva know yuh did come to di club fi sidung and argue wid man pon phone misses a beg yuh get up fi mi please and nuh mek mi afi fling dis inna di wall and guh buy it back a morning," she said with an attitude while motioning to the phone in her hand.

Just then I saw Jess coming around the corner with what seemed to be drinks in her hand. As soon as she got to the table Shana started to complain.

"You know seh Moyann sidung yasso a argue wid  dutty boy pon the phone Jess," she said while opening the phone and showing her the messages I had received and the one I typed out ready to send.

" It look like Moyann want mi lick her inna her back and cause a scene inna the people dem place enuh," she said now looking away from the phone and looking at me.

Already annoyed with the conversation I shook my head deciding to ignore them, I took up one of the drinks that was placed on the table and took a sip while observing the club I was in.

It was really nice and upscale, kind of packed but there was still enough space to walk freely without bumping into someone every second.

" so a vex yuh vex miss" I heard Shana say.

" mi good man,"

Of course, I'm not upset at my friends especially not over No man are you crazy. we have been best friends since our basic school days and now we are in college together, I love them with all my heart sometimes I just feel like they don't understand the situation I'm in from my point of view.

Sean and I have been together since high school he was my first for a lot of things but things haven't been the best in our relationship the constant arguing for the past few months mainly because of his questionable actions lately

*When yuh did find him a text next woman in a him phone yuh mean?*

Why you did have to bring that back up we already work that out he said it was his classmate

*All you look like you born big Kmt classmate and a call her b and babes a doe wah laugh *

Sighing I decided to put all my thoughts to the back of my head and try to enjoy the night. "Come Home" by Vybz Kartel started blasting through the speakers and I don't know if it was because I was kind of tipsy from the drink I had been sipping or because I really liked this song but I got up instantly and started dancing  moving my waist to the beat

Baby, whine now

Baby, whine now

Baby, whine now

Your pu**y make him haffi come home

Gyal, ah you alone

Sidung pon the c**ky like a say haffi your throne

Gyal, your pu**y pretty, send a picture to mi phone