Night out pt.2

Moyann's POV

Damani walked away to talk with his friend, and now I'm sitting here vibing with Shana and Yaya. They seem to be getting along, and I love that.

*yuh friend and yuh sister in law have to get alone*

know a long time mi nuh tell yuh fi shut up

*just a seh still, but alright, mi gone*

We were smoking hookah that Yaya had ordered and drinking from the bottles on the table. I'm on my fourth cup, and I'm not going to lie; mi feel nice.

"What a way you and Suchman cozy ehh moya," Shana said

"that mi a seh all sidung in a lap like the empty seat neva deh beside him," Yaya seconded

I looked away from them blushing.

"watch the lady a blush, man," Shana said, and we all started laughing. 

" unno leave mi alone."

" so, are you two together?" Aeyana asked

"no, we're just friends."

"mi have a friend weh mi act so wid to and best believe mi and him a f*ck'"

"Exactly, so tell that to somebody weh ago believe yuh," Shana said

"me and your brother aren't having sex, miss; plus, I have a boyfriend, so it can't be anything more than a friendship."

"him bulletproof?" Yaya asked, and I gave her a confused look

"wah yuh mean."

"mi seh that out loud," she said, giggling. "A the rum a talk girl nuh pay mi nuh mind."

"let's make a snap so I can show these hoes my pretty sister-in-law and my pretty new friend," she laughed, pulling out her phone before opening Snapchat.

She drunk and mi nah ask christ.

She took a few snaps of us before locking the phone and putting it on the table.

*tun di ada way* started playing, and Yaya started screaming before getting up and started to shake he ass on Shana. I picked up Shana's phone and started recording them

"mi a nuh Christian, but mi still love di gum man," she screamed, causing all three of us to fall into a fit of laughter.

I ended the snap just in time when blacks came over and grabbed her, putting her to sit.

"Nathan let mi go" she said, rolling her eyes.

" know yah wrok fi mi f*ck yuh up Aeyana"

"guh f*ck up yuh gyal them and lowe mi nuh dutty bowy"

"tell yuh a thing already enuh so sekkle yuh r*ss self." he looked at her before walking away.

"hate the dutty man yf," she mumbled.

"girl, what was that?" Shana asked what we were both thinking

"Him love gawn like mi and him deh and him want mi but have gyal a text mi phone and a send mi video wid the two a dem so mi tell him seh whatever we did have done and mi ago live mi maddest life and him nuh like that," she said

" Does your brother know you guys are talking," I asked.

" no girl him would a kill the two a wi."

"Please don't tell him," she said

"I would never just did a wonder."

Some time went by, and I wondered where Damini had gone so long.

I looked through the club to see if I could spot him anywhere when a group of girls approached us before addressing me.