Dead bowy

October 2023

Moyann's house

That same night

Moyann's POV

I exited the car and walked towards my house before opening the door with keys and entering.

I'm so disappointed in myself right now. I can't believe I was just in the club fight.

*and over a man at that*

I wasn't fighting over a man; I fought her because she disrespected me. Get it right.

All I know is that Mommy would disown me if she did see me tonight.

Shaking my head, I pushed away the thoughts.

I walked to my room to get the clothes and stuff I needed so I didn't have to keep Mani waiting too long.

I paused for a second when I thought I heard moaning from inside the house.

The closer I got to my room door, the louder it got.

*a wah di bloodcl**t diss????*

I pushed the door open, and what I saw almost made me pass out; Sean had a girl with her legs to her chest while he knelt in front of her, feasting.

*hear the woman bout feasting. The bowy a nyam front*

"what the f*ck" The words left my mouth before I could get a chance to process what was really going on

They both jumped at the sound of my voice; the girl hurried to cover her, and Sean got off the ground, coming towards me.

I turned around and attempted to walk away but didn't get too far before he grabbed me and spun me around so I was facing him.

"Babes wait mek mi explain a nuh wah it look like a mi classmate mi, and her did just a study," he said, trying to explain himself.

*know seh dah boy yah tek we fi one piece a fool*

I pulled away from him before slapping him across his face.

"mi ago let that go cause mi understand seh yuh upset but bill yer," he said, holding on to the spot I had slapped.

I charged at him, hitting him over and over again while tears ran down my face.

"How yuh fi do mi this after all mi do fi yuh dirty boy? How yuh fi really do mi this?" I cried.

*girl, not too much. You were just in the club kissing a next man, remember*

"moyann bill nuh bredda mi nuh wah hurt yuh enuh." he created distance between us so I could no longer hit him.

" hurt mi then, nuh, hurt mi suck pu**y, Sean."

"wah yuh seh awile ago"

"I didn't f*fucking stutter bitch"

He charged at me before grabbing a fist full of my hair and throwing me to the ground.

I screamed out in pain when he started to kick me in the stomach.

He pulled me up from the ground by my neck before slamming me into the wall.

"Who yuh feel yah deal wid so?" he said, slapping me across the face with his free hand.

He stared, punching me all over my body. I tried to fight back, but the pain was too much.

"tell yuh seh one a them day yah yuh ago mek mi kill yuh enuh"

"seh bet seh mi kill yuh in a this tonight."

The look in his eyes convinced me that I was definitely going to die tonight.