Where did i go wrong ?

Ocho Rios
📍Airbnb
January 2024

Moya's POV

"Shana just let mi guh nuh man please" Yaya pleaded with Shana who was holding her back while Daniel was doing to same to blaxx on the other side of the room.

Broken plates all over the floor

The people dem good good TV have ink a run through the screen

Then this nuh safe

Leaving the doorway where I have been standing for the last 10 minutes since we got back.

Mi did too shocked fi move.

Carefully maneuvering my way around the broken glass on the floor trying my best not to get cut I reached my hand out for Aeyana to take

I hadn't realized she was crying until now

What a set a gyal fi bawl man

Me included of course

"Let take a walk baby" I said to her trying to get her to come with me outside

She needed to get away from the situation she was in currently.

"Mi nuh waah walk" she said not once taking her eyes off blaxx.

Can see seh she vex enuh.

"Just come walk wid mi nuh please before yuh duh Sup'm yuh end up regret" I tried again

"Mek sense unno just call the police cause if mi nuh kill him in here tonight mi Aeyana kevona Thompson change mi name"

Like the doll a try duh 25 to life in prison

*and unno a guh jail fi one murder already*

Not the time please

I looked over at mani for help and he was just standing there looking at everything unfold while shaking his head.

Man disappointed.

He saw me looking at him and hissed his teeth.

Walking over to where we were he gently shoved Shana and I out the way.

Grabbing his sister by her collar she started pulling her towards the door.

"Let mi dung yf" he mumbled while moving away with her.

I looked over at Blaxx and saw him just standing in the corner watching as the siblings made their way to the door.

In a split second I saw the ac remote fly across the room connecting directly in his mouth making him groan in pain

"If mi nuh murder dah likkle gyal deh sup'm wrong to pu**yclaatt" he screamed holding his mouth as blood leaked from it.

Damani looking between the two of them with an unfazed look on his face "two a unno disappoint mi yf badman" he said before aggressively pushing his sister through the door and slamming it behind him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yaya's POV

Wiping my face with the back of my hand I sat quietly on the steps waiting on him to start cursing any second now.