Mr unknown

January 2024
📍UWI

Moya's POV

One weeks later

"Don't you think people are gonna start asking about her soon?" Yaya and I were walking to our psych class, we had walked Shana to her class. Her and Jess would normally walk together but yeah, we know how that guh already.

"Nuh known maybe" she shrugged along with her answer.

Nobody seems to be talking this situation seriously.

Mi cannot guh prison mi batty too likkle fi that.

"So wah mi fi tell them when them ask Yaya" I asked a bit irritating.

"Idk Moya tell them yuh nuh know"

Mi nuh know?

A that she really just seh!

*yeppp*

Cause that Mek sense mi and the girl a friend fi how much year and bups she just fall off a the face a earth.

What if police come question mi now.

Miss Johnson when was the last time you saw your friend?

Office yuh know fi tell yuh the truth mi nuh know.

Ayee prison nah miss mi enuh

Look now mi family work suh hard fi send mi guh school and mek mi have a good life and a dem things yah mi end up inna

"Don't stress it too much Moya i doubt it's going to get to that point where anyone is going to ask you anything" she looked at me and smiled.

"Miss Johnson, miss Thompson nice of you two to join us." Our professor said as we entered the classroom

Him a gawn like we that late it only like 30 minutes

We took our regular seats beside each other snd both pulled out out laptops and began taking notes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"To end class off today I will be assigning a group project that will be due this Friday."

As soon as the words left his mouth the whole class went into and uproar.

"Sir a really 4 days yah gi we fi duh project" a girl asked

Mi waah know tuh babes cause him could neva serious

"I will be putting you guys in group of two" he continued to say ignoring her.

"We can choose who we wah work wid sir" the same girl asked again

"Miss brown when you were little didn't your parents teach you to turn of you listening ears, you didn't watch Dora and things like that because what did I just say?"

Aye mi will scream inna this.

I looked over a Yaya and she was trying hard to contain her laugher.

She betta bill because anyhow she laugh him afi guh put the two a we outa this.