Photo shoot

April 2024 {3 months later}

📍Photo shoot

MOYANN (MOYA'S) POV

MOYANN (MOYA'S) POV

"And that's a wrap" the producer shouted after the photographer took the last photo.

Love mi friend but she cya get mi duh this again.

From 10am this morning and it's 6pm and we're just getting done with the photo shoot.

Yaya had a brand deal with some company that I'm too tired to remember the name of right now.

But long story short she didn't want to be here by herself the entire day, so she asked me to accompany her, and I foolishly agreed thinking it was going to be fun.

Mama!!!

Never again here mi a tell yuh

"Mi ago get a preview a dem picture deh before dem drop" I heard Tyler asking her as they both walked over to where I was.

Memba how mi tell unno she the only reason mi deh here was because she never waah be alone

Why the doll man pop up half way through the shoot to "surprise" her.

I was stuck talking to this man all day just to not come off as rude even though mi nuh three like him.

Mi nuh know sump bout him just give mi weird vibes.

But we move.

"Ready?" I asked instantly when she finally got to where I was

"Jesus Moya give the doll likkle time fi catch her breath nuh" she joked

Nuh find nothing funny still mi ready fi guh my yaad long time.

"Im starving and the "food" weh dem give out in here nah duh nothing fi mi right now" I said making sure to put food in air quotes

"Alright mi ago change and come give me 10 minutes"

"Yuh have 5" I screamed at her as she walked off to go change.

Turning my attention to my phone I tried to ignore the man standing infront of me

Feel we do enough talking fi one day already.

"Why yuh nuh like mi" I hear Tyler ask.

I began to looking around the room to see if there was anyone else in close proximity that he could possibly to talking to.

Because a coulda neva mi.

"Mi and yuh alone deh right yasso suh a you Mi a talk tuh" he said again once he noticed my actions

"First of all drop the base inna yuh voice nuh really like the way yah talk to me" I said looking at him up and down.

"And secondly mi neva tell nuh man mi Neva like dem suh mi nuh know weh yuh get that from" I said matter-of-factly