Mini vacation pt2

Ocho Rios
January 2024
Friday evening

Moya's POV

I pulled the car over on the side of the road and stared at her in disbelief.

Why mi always seem fi find mi self surrounded by mad people.

"A nuh the man phone that yuh just throw outa the window Aeyana" I asked her still in shock.

"It same one"

"Why would you do something like that."

"Cause him too f*cking bright wah him mean anything mi a look fah mi ago find."

Looking at her a just shook my head not bothering to say anything.

Seeing Blaxx pull up and park behind us I quickly turned the car off and got up throwing my hands up in surrender.

I want no parts.

Mani got out of the passenger side of the car in a fit of laughter walking over to me.

Him can neva tek anything serious.

"Suh b why it tek yuh suh long fi pull ova" he asks once he reached me.

"I was in fight or flight mode the girl tell mi fi drive suh a that mi duh." I said and he started laughing again.

Why is this so funny to him.

"Yo a wah a gawn" a confused Daniel asked exiting his car with his gun in hand.

Mani and I looked at each other before busting out laughing.

Den him serious ehh

"Pu**yole put weh the gun before the wul we end up dung a station" mani told him.

"A that wid unno now unno love run some serious f*cking joke." Daniel said hissing his teeth before walking back to his car

"Babes yuh can get up a ramp the f*cka dem did a ramp" he said tucking his gun away in his waist and I saw Shana's head pop up from the floor of the back seat.

Yuh know mi will drop dung pon government road though.

Cause wah mi friend a duh inna the back a the car phon the floor.

Blaxx finally made his was out of the car and over to where we were standing.

"Call yuh sista fi mi nuh cause if mi guh ova deh mi might kill her." Blaxx said to Mani Seething with anger.

"Kill who Blaxx" Mani asked hissing his teeth.

"Relax yuh f*cking self and nuh get me mad inna this" he continued his attitude now matching Blaxx's own.

Mi must just walk weh nuh true.

Yeah mi ago walk weh.

I began to walk off before he grabbed my hand holding me in place. "Stand up Badman a guh?" He said in the form of a question, But I knew he was not looking for an answer.

"Aeyana" his voice boomed loudly so he was sure she would hear him from inside the car.

Seconds later the car door opened and shut, and Yaya came and stood beside me.

Why dem a try put mi inna the middle a wah dem have a gawn.

Mi innocent enuh

"Wah all a this fah" Mani directed his attention to his sister as he spoke.

Yaya didn't respond she just stared at the ground while playing with her fingers.

"Mi self mi a talk tuh" his voice coming out louder and rougher than before.