Reminiscing

October 2020
Ochi villa

Blaxx's Pov

"Ahh f*ck I'm sorry!" she moaned out, reaching her hand behind her back she placed it on my chest trying to stop my strokes.

"Move yuh f*cking hand Aeyana"

She like give her likkle self trouble but run when a time fi consequences.

"Wah mi seh fi do" I asked when her and didn't move.

"I can'tttttttttt" she screamed out.

I pinned her hand to her back holding her in place so she could move.

Run from c*cky tuh much

"Wah yuh did a do a trelawny" I asked, my stokes now slowly and steady giving her an opportunity to answer mi question.

"I went with Moya" she managed to get out over her moaning.

I reached around grabbing her neck bringing her body to mine so that her back was resting against my chest.

I brought my other hand infont of her using it squeeze her her right breast before doing the same to the left one

My hand traveled down to her p*ssy and I used my finger to circle her cl*t, all while giving her slow deep strokes making sure she felt everything.

"Oh my Godddd" he screams became louder.

"Him f*ck yuh like this?" I bent down and whispered in her ear while kissing on her neck.

"Nathannnnnnnnn" she moaned my name

"Mi seh if him f*ck yuh like this"

I felt her walls tighten around my d*ick

"Mi ago cummm"

"Cum fi mi baby" I said pulling her head back kissing her.

I watched her ride out her orgasm before dropping on the bed face first. I gave her time to recover before pulling her to the edge of the bed.

"Mi nuh done wid yuh yet"

I flipped her over and position myself between her legs before slowly sliding back inside of her.

The next morning

Movement on the bed woke me out of my sleep I opened my eyes just in time to see Aeyana picking her clothes from the ground.

Is a f*ck and duck she try pull?

I shut my eyes back before she realized I was awake.

"Which part the phone deh man" she mumbled looking around the dark room for her phone.

It under mi pillow still so she nah go find it.

She moved over to the bed carefully lifting the sheets still trying to find it.

I hiss came from her before she the lights came on.

A turn on light pon man when them a sleep

*no respect*

That mah seh

"Mi know yuh nah sleep and mi know a yuh have mi phone" she said

I chuckled before opening my eyes and looked at her.

"Only phone mi have a mine" I said

"Come nuh and stop the playing mi a try leave out a yuh room before Mani wake up him already nah talk to me." She pouted stretching her hand out.