Betrayal

January 2,2024
📍 warehouse

Moya's pov

"Please I'm sorry I wasn't thinking, Moyann talk to him fi mi nuh" she look over at me with pleading eyes.

*tell e gyal nuh call we name*

"She cya save yuh so stop call her name" Damani look at her and said

I've seen him upset a few times before, but this time was different.

No sign of forgiveness

Him ago kill her and that a just that.

"Mani" I began to say but he cut me off by giving me a cold stare before I could finish.

Betta we just shut we mouth yah man.

*Been a tell yuh that but yuh like play peace maker like yah Jesus*

Still cya believe she duh that though we have been friends for so long.

With friends like these.....

"Mek mi understand one thing" Damani turned his attention to a savagely beaten Jess who was laying on the floor.

"Why yuh Dweet?" he continued stooping down infront of her so they were now on the same level.

He's asking the question we all wanted the answer to...... why did she do what she did?

Flashback NYE

"Does your friend know you're alive" I asked Blaxx.

After the whole incident he called someone to get the place cleaned up and get ride of the bodies that were in the house, and we left and went back to the house Mani, and I have been staying at.

I tired to call multiple times, but all my calls were going straight to voicemail.

Shana tired to same for Daniel but his phone also was turned off.

"Bro ago know inna due time man just afi mek sure unno gov first" he replied his eyes not leaving yaya for a second.

She has been quietly sitting since since we got here.

Woulda ask if she alright, but mi know none a we nuh good right now so I'm just gonna leave her to process her thoughts.

"Mamaz" Blaxx called out to Yaya gaining her attention, she looked at him but still said nothing.

"Come we guh wul a reason" he held his hand out for her to take.

She grabbed onto his hands and they both disappeared into the back yard.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes flew open and and I began to gasp for air.