MR Wrong

OCTOBER 2023

MOYANN'S HOUSE

Friday

Moyann's POV

A must dung a Hellshire my navel string cut cause ain't no way boi.

My life come in life a sack a salt. Not only did I wake up late for class today, but when I went outside, my car decided it did not want to start, so now I'm waiting for my Uber to pick me up.

.

I could have asked one of the girls to pick me up, but my first class starts at 9am, and theirs doesn't until noon, so I would feel bad having either of them waiting at school for three hours doing nothing.

When I got the notification on my phone that my driver was outside, I picked up my stuff and went out to meet him.

I had a long day ahead of me, and I was already over it

Class right up until 3:30 then I have to go to Aeyana's house for our study session

I would have made her come to mine, but the madman I'm dating is unpredictable, and I don't want him showing up out of nowhere, making her uncomfortable, or causing a scene.

The Uber dropped me off in the parking lot, and I made my way to my first class I was 30 minutes late for

My first two classes went by quickly, and I was now sitting in my psychology class.

Mi hate dah class yer and mi nah go eva stop stressing that fact

Just give me my degree so I can get out of here ASAP.

Aeyana and I were having a conversation about our planned study session for later.

"Do you want me to send you the address, or do you just want to trail behind me?" she asked.

" my car is having problems, so I didn't drive today. Just send me the address, and I'll have one of my friends drop me off," I said

"Girl, be so fr why mi would a Mek yuh do that when we are going to the same place you can just drive with me, and I have no problem dropping you home once we're done."

"I honestly wasn't thinking about that," I said, laughing. "That can work."

"That good man know yuh deh here from morning brain, probably tired."

"Tired as hell, and this boring man ain't making it any better," I said, looking up at our professor.

The class is already long, and the man will sit and talk for three and a half hours if nobody stops him to ask a question about something.

"No know why mi tek up this on me for enuh a just true mi nuh wah be no dunce Barbie or whatever Armanii said"

"I wonder the same thing, everyday girl."

The class finally ended, and we walked to the parking lot.

I sent my friends a message in the group chat, telling them that I left and where I was going, just in case. She did not seem like that type of person, but you never know these days.

mankind too wicked, and Jamaica a run red from wah day

They have my location already, so I didn't have to send that to them

The car ride to the house was mostly us singing to whatever song was playing, with light conversation here and there

We pulled up to a house I'm assuming is hers. My assumption was confirmed when the gates started to open, and she drove in.