Chapter 20

Time skip to the morning of going to ibiza 

Beth's POV

We had all just gotten through security at the arport and were just waiting to board the plane. Everybody had eaten because when we get to ibiza some of the girls wanted to go straight out to party, so that they weren't drinking on a empty stomach we all ate at the airport.

I wasn't really up for the idea of going out so i just said that i will put everyones stuff away and then when they get back they wouldn't have to worry about sorting out there stuff in there drunken state.

Authough that wasn't the only reason, i had just started to feel a bit more down again recently and then with viv and me not talking as much after the game i am starting to feel a bit lower again. Viv was my support blanket and it felt a bit like i had lost a layer of that after i just opened up to her a bit.

But the thing is i couldn't show this at all. the other girls didn't know about my mantal health and my panic attacks and the only person that even half knows is currently just sat on the oposide side of the table from me waiting to board the plane.

Viv's POV

I miss the smiley beth who was bouncing off the walls all the time, the one who i could lean on and she would stroke my hair without thinking about it. But now i'm seeing more of the beth that i saw those years ago in the hospital. 

And the thing is i think this is partly down to me, since the game the other night we haven't really talked or even gone close to each other. I just did it because i knew that i had to tell her at somepoint but i did't know how so when the opotunity came up i took it.

But i then don't know what to do after that. I'm so awkward in relationships and i don tknow how to deal with the next steps who how to talk to the person.  

But that was going to have to change as the person that i am sitting next to on the flight to ibiza is beth and i know that she can't keep quiet for that long.