Chapter 22

Viv's POV

I was just shutting the door to lia and leahs room after making sure thayt they were actually in bed and not just layed on the floor. 

When i had seen beth outside i oridinally thought that it was all normal but the i sat the blood on her arm. I didn't want to expect the worst but i had a gut feeling. When she noticed that i had seen her arm she just turned around, i don't want to be thinking like i am but i am afraid the i think that's the truth.

I was just going back to mine and beths room when i heard our bathroom door shut. I just continued to get changed and got into bed, i just went onto my phone until i heard the bathroom door unlock. 

' Bathrooms free if you want it viv .'

' Thanks Beffy, but i used the one downstairs '

Beth just continued to walk round to the other sidr of the bed and get in. She was wearing long sleaves which i thought was weird because it was like 30 degresse heat but then it hit me.

Middle of the night 

Beth's POV

Why did i do this, i think viv's onto me anctually i know vivs onto me. Now im laying in bed next to her in so much pain and i can't do anything about it. I just start crying, as silently as i could but i must had gulped to loudly as i feel viv move next to me.

' Beffy whats up .'

' I can't do this vivi.'

' Do what ?' 

I was just silent when viv pulled me towords her.

' Ouch.'

' What hurt Beffy ,'

I was just silent and i could see viv's face change from confused to understanding.

' You also don't have to hide from me you know. '

' I'm sorry vivi. I just couldn't do it anymore, i was trying to be strong for you, with everything to do with your scar and your parents and i didn't want to burden you with the fact that i also wasn't okay. '

'Hey, first of all you would never be a burden to me and you have to really belive me on that one. And also you don't have to hide yourself from me, i know that you were also at the hospital when i was and i'm pretty sure that you know that as well. '

I just sobbed in vivs arms for hours and we were hugging for the hole time. I felt a sence of security when i was close to viv. It was almost like we viv knew that was well. We were both so relaxed when we were around each other.